"god"

If you're familiar with the witch side of tiktok you may be aware of a video that was made, then later deleted after a lot of hate.

In this tiktok the woman was discussing something she had been told by her spirit guides. That "god" wasn't real. At least not in the form it is believed to exist in.

The idea is that "god" was created by the supreme universe and it ended up being led astray by its own selfish desires and created this reality. It is currently held in a prison of sorts.

It is a false prophet, a deity of darkness. Or whatever dramatic way you want to put it.

The tiktok and what the lady had discussed have just been running around in my mind when I was like,

'Ayo, what if the "god" was Z, we've seen him use pseudonyms before and shit, so why tf not?'

There's more to this, like, he and Slenderman are enemies because Slenderman was sent by the supreme universe in an attempt to make ppl see who the "god" truly was.

I feel like this would help explain why Z is like, so powerful and shit.

----

I hope that made sense, I'll probably edit it and expand on it later when it isn't an ungodly hour and I can form coherent thoughts.

Also, y'all seen the new SXCP vid? Shit slaps ngl, I'm thinking of doing a general analysis of it, but ya know.

Hope y'all have a lovely day/night or whatnot :)

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Creepypasta Theories, Questions and Unpopular Opinions 🎉