08

Emz, do you know where Jimmy is I can’t find him and he’s not answering his phone’ Steph said as she jumped on the couch next to me.

‘He’s gone with Matt’

‘Oh, where too?’

‘Well Matts getting his sleeve finished off, so Jimmy has gone with him’

‘But I thought you were his tattoo buddy.’

‘Yeah but they want to plan tonight out remember’

‘OOOOOO yeah’

‘Like you forgot miss’ I laughed.

‘So what we going to do for the day?’

‘Shop’ I grinned, ‘and I was kinda hoping you could sort my hair out for me’ I smiled like a little kid asking for sweeties.

‘Sure of course I can. Let me go have a quick shower then we’ll head out ok?’

‘Hurry up’ I yell after her as she trots back upstairs. I got up from the couch and walked over to the mirror in the hallway and touched up my make up and as usual grabbed a pair of Matts aviators and slipped them on before heading out to the garden.

‘Yo Zack, me and Steph are going out shopping for the day’

‘Yeah no probs, can you do me a favour first though babe. Grab me and syn a beer’ He smiled cheekily at me.

‘Fine, but only this once Mr V, don’t get used to it’

‘You’re a super star’ he said when I passed him the beers.

‘I know. Now I’ll see you later on’

‘Have fun’

‘Sure we will’ I said to him as I walked back into the house to see Steph pulling on her jacket.

‘Lets do this shit’ she laughed as she pulled her shades down over her eyes and we headed out to her car.

‘Where to first?’ I asked.

‘Hot topic, where else’ I rolled my eyes and smiled how could I have forgotten about the store we used to spend hours in trying everything on, only to end up buying a CD or something.

‘Oh Emz, you should so wear this’ Steph pointed out a beautiful red and black halter neck dress rockabilly style.

‘Oh wow, that so pretty’ I said as I took it out of her hands. ‘One to try on’ I smiled walking over towards the shoes. I picked out a pair of black strap up stilettos with cute red skulls on that would do perfect with the dress. I also picked out a few accessories such a jewellery and a pretty handbag, before going to try and find Steph who was still on the other side of the store.

I found her to see that she was busy looking through some of the skirts so I took the chance to head to the changing rooms and try on the dress.

‘Oi Steph!’ I made her look up from the dresses she was trying so hard to make up her mind over. ‘What do you think?’

‘Wow, that suits you so much. Classy yet sexy at the same time. Matt will love it’ I had to grin uncontrollable at the mention of his name. ‘Which do you think Jimmy will like?’ She asked as she held up two dresses, one was a cute fitted short dress with a black printed lace design over red and the other one was a cute little purple number with chains and cuts on it.

‘Erm I vote the black and red one’ I said ‘That would go really nice with those shoes I said pointing over to a a pair of red satin heels.

‘Yeah sweet thanks’ She smiled as she skipped over to take the shoes from the rack. I headed back into the changing room to change back into my jeans and top. When I finished changing I stood outside the changing room where Steph was in. She stepped out in the new outfit.