11

‘And cut’ The director said from behind the camera ‘That’s a wrap for today people. Good job everyone’

‘Man I’m beat now’ Johnny said slumping down next to me on one of the couches.

‘Well you have all been strutting your stuff for the past 11 hours’

‘Is that all its been?’ Brian asked looking over to me.

‘Mmm hmm, I won’t remind you that you have another few days of this then’ This earned me a cushion hurled at my head from Zacky, I just laughed at his lame attempted as the cushion sailed straight past me.

‘Make up off everyone’ Steph ordered handing out hand towels. I stood up to go find Matt who was chatting to the director of the video.

‘Hey you’ He said as he saw me approach. He said goodbye to the man before picking me up and swirling me around before hugging me.

‘Why do you do that’ I giggled.

‘Cause I’m please to see’ He said bending down to kiss my lips softly.

‘You look mega hot today’ I tell him, he grinned showing his silver fangs that he was rocking out for the video shoot. ‘Mmm’ He chuckled softly placing a kiss on my neck running the fangs over my bare skin. ‘Stop it you’ I said pushing him away.

‘No, why?’

‘Cause I said so’ I stuck my tongue out.

‘I love you baby girl’

‘I love you too big man’ I stood on my tip toes and placed another kiss on his lips before leading him back to the group that was gathered around the couches.

‘I am so ready to make sweet love to my bed’ Zacky said quite normally causing everyone to burst out into fits of giggles.

‘Tell ya what Zacky boy, add your duvet and pillows and you can make it a foursome’ I winked and everyone else laughed some more.

‘Lets get all you hunky men home then’ Steph said nudging a sleeping Jimmy. He awoke and jumped up looking around trying to find his attacker.

‘Yeah I think he defiantly needs sleep’ I said looking at Steph.

We had a mini bus take us back home, we were only filming about ten minutes down the road by car, so it wasn’t too bad. Once everyone had fallen through the front door, individuals began heading off to their beds, apart from Steph and Jimmy who went together. Me and Matt were now the only ones left in the front room, he looked at me with his dimpled grin.

‘What are you thinking?’ I asked with raised eye brows. He didn’t say anything just bared his teeth showing he was still wearing his silver fangs, he knew full well they drove me crazy. I smirk back at him.

‘Come here you’ He said before scooping me up in his arms. ‘What do you say to the idea of staying in my room tonight?’

‘I say that sounds like a very naughty but good idea’ I giggled like a small child.

‘Then what are we waiting for’ He picked me up bridal style and ran up to his room, slamming the door closed behind us.

.::. Next Morning .::.

I awoke to find myself wrapped in Matt’s large tattooed arms, my head resting on his bare chest. I smiled to myself as I placed a kiss on him, before wriggling my way out of his grasp. I was currently just in my under ware so I slipped on one of his shirts and headed down the stairs. Steph was the only person that was awake, she was sitting on a stool in the kitchen.