03

‘Kidnapping stage 2?’ I asked looking at Jimmy confused.

‘Yeah, I wasn’t joking when I said we were hear to kidnap you’ I looked at him and then to Steph.

‘Come on guys you‘re all kidding right?’

‘Nope, we’ve all been planning this since you left, it’s only now we’ve been able to pull it all together’ Steph answered.

Brian looked at his watch ‘We don’t have much time dudes’

‘Time for what?’

‘Right I’ll take care of this one’ Matt said pointing at me. By now I was totally confused. He walked over to me and picked me up over his shoulder, obviously forgetting I was wearing a very short dress, and headed out of the bar where he put me down on the ground.

‘Seriously can you tell me what the fuck is going on?’ I said turning to look at him. He grinned.

‘You’re coming back to OC with us’

‘I’m what?!’

‘You heard me, you’re coming back to OC with us’

‘I can’t just pack up and go Matt’

‘Why not?’ Jimmy asked as he joined us in the parking lot.

‘What about my job, my friends?’

‘Taken care of’ Steph said from behind Jimmy, followed by Brian.

‘That’s all very well, but what am I going to do in OC? Where am I going to stay?’

‘with us’ Brian answered I looked even more confused.

‘We all live together’ Steph said.

‘Well you never told me that’

‘I’ve been busy. Now come on we’ll explain on the way’ They all walked towards a rent’a’car leaving me standing there.

‘Come on’ Steph yelled.

‘I can’t’ I sighed, ‘I wish it was that easy. I can’t just go as I already told you.’

‘Commence kidnapping stage 3’ Jimmy laughed, as he ran towards me scooping me off of my feet and pushing me into the back of the car, between him and Steph.

‘Seriously, I’d give up now babe’ Matt laughed.

‘Fine, but we need to go to mine first’

‘Oh yeah of course you’ll need your passport’ Brian said from the drivers seat as I directed him towards my mom and dads place.

‘Another problem. I don’t have a key’ I say as we pulled up outside.

‘Which room is yours?’ Jimmy asked. I pointed to the window with the ledge outside. ‘No problem, come on’ He said getting out of the car. He gave me and Steph a leg up onto the ledge. ‘Don’t be long’ I looked at the window.

‘Good job I never lock this bad boy’ I grin as I peel the window open before I look back at Steph. ‘Welcome to my hell’ I laughed before climbing in. ‘Seriously we have to be quick and quiet’

I grab out a large suitcase from the top of my wardrobe, placing it on my bed so both me and Steph can put all of my essential stuff into it. I slipped my passport into my handbag, this was the most important thing I needed.

*bang*

I look over to that Steph was squishing her face up, ‘Sorry’ she whispered. I looked down to see that she had dropped my portable guitar amp on the floor.