13. What happens in Vegas, stayes in Vegas

-warning, alcohol! Drinking, strong language, trigger-

"Hello my darling y/n" Akashi says with a sweet invitation voice.

"Hello, Akashi-kun" you say and take a sip of your drink

"How come you're getting drinks here? It's quite far from your dorm?" He continues.

"Me and Momoi are hanging out with a few friends," you say and keep walking towards Kagami and Tetsuya's dorm. He walks beside you.

"I'd like to invite you over some time? Maybe over dinner? His voice Is warm and inviting.

"Sure, we'll text about it? I got to get back" You smile innocently.

"Sure". He takes your hand and kisses it before leaving. You can't help but blush. I really need to get back into my game! Let's play...You walk back to the others and when you open the door, it reeks alcohol. Almost all the guys are shirtless and a smirking Riko is sitting in the couch with cards. Momoi is sleeping on the other couch. What did I miss?  You look around at all the guys who start to blush when you look them up and down. Damn these boys are fine!

"So what's happening?" You ask and look confused.

"We're playing a card-game, and as you can see, I'm winning" Her smirk is getting bigger and bigger. You meet Kagamis's eyes and inspect his body one more time. Broad shoulders, abs, nice chest, and arms. A little bit like Aomine.. No stop..Even though 80% of what he's saying is something pervy, you missed his touches. His deep blue eyes, angelic face, dark-blue hair, and tanned skin. He was extremely attractive, and the more you get to know him, the more you like him. He's gentle and kind on the inside but comes off as ignorant and arrogant. You thought he was interested in you but he was seeing another girl apparently. But Kagami, he seems nice... Not a player... well..Equipped... hehe...

"Let's play something else", Hyuga says.

"Fine, but you're not putting on your shirts"  Riko commands. Yas girl. You smirk.

"Everybody writes a few Challenges each and a few Truths to answer and put in two different cups" Riko smiles evilly. This will end bad... Or good... you smirk.

"But coach?" Hyuga starts.

"Shh, what happens in Serin's dorms, stays in Serin's dorms" She smirks. What is she up to?

After about 15 minutes everyone has written a few tags with challenges and truths. You're a bit nervous, but a little fun kills nobody. Momoi has awakened and is excited about the game. She has a smug smile and looks at you.

"Why are you looking at me like that Momoi?" you ask and her smug smiles become bigger and bigger. Oh no...

"noo *hick* reason". Tetsuya look at Momoi and nod.

"WAIT did you also agree with her idea?" You look at him in disbelief.

"yes, gomen'nasai" he bows.

"SO let's start with the rules, if you can't do it or won't do it, you have to take a shot" Riko says. Everybody nods in agreement.

"Let's start" You all sit down on the couches and start playing. Hyuga takes the first note.

"Hug coach Riko" You can see a tint of red on his cheeks as he hugs her. Cuuuute.

"Some has a crushhh" Momoi 'whispers' but not so quiet. Hyuga give her death stares. Next note. Teppei take a note.

"Kiss Kagami" Kagami looks at him with shocked eyes. Teppeis face turns into a big grin.
"Come here my sweet brother" Teppei teases and you burst into laughing. Sitting next to Kagami you can see his face getting redder and redder.
"Come on sugar" You wink and receive a death glare from Kagami. Teppei walks over, grabs Kagami face and kiss him on the lips.

"IT DIDn'T SAY KISS ME ON THE LIPS" Kagami says, with a face red as a tomato.
"Well... I improvised, heheh" Teppei laugh and sit down again.  Then it's Kagami turn to take a challenge.
"Hehe, Give yn a hockey on the neck" he smirk towards you, and you give Momoi death glares.
"Momoiiiii whyyyyy" You pout and Momoi laughs evilly.
"REvenge! Sweet revengeee" Kagami yells, leans in. His hot breath touch your skin, and you awkwardly scratch the back of your head. Then he somehow found your weak spot and suck on it. It feels so nice. Ohh no everyone's watching.. I have to do something. You start laughing.
"THAT TICKLES BAKAGAMI HAHAH " you laugh and try to push him away, but he doesn't stop. Then he leans away and admire his creation.
"Perfect" he smirks.
"HEy it said leave a hickey, not TICKLE ME" you cross your arms and pout.
"My turn to take a note I guess..." You pick it up and your eyes widen. Ohh no... .
"What does it say?" Momoi laughs.
"Kiss the next person who knocks on the door?" You look at her with suspicion.
"Well then we have to wait for that challenge".
"Tetsuya your turn" He takes the note and it's truth.
"Who's your crush, Ah Momoi" He answers with a blank expression.
"TETSSSSUYUAAA" He kiss him. THen there's a knock on the door. HEll no... Everyone looks at you with smirks on their faces. You slowly get up and walk to the door. You open the door and there stands.....

/////////////////