7. Kiss?

-Strong words, Alcohol, "not consent", trigger- IF these things trigger you, don't read this chapter. 

His eyes are a rare deep pink color. You're mesmerized by his eyes. He smirks and sits down next to you. 

"Not into dancing?" He asks and intensely looks at you.
"Well, usually, but now everyone approaches me, not to sound arrogant," you say embarrassed.
"Well, you're very beautiful, and in that dress, how can you not look" he smoothly says. Damn this guy's smooth. You blush again and don't know what to say.
"I saw your game, you were truly something," He says
"Hehe thank you, Akashi-kun" He smiles.
"I saw you before the game as well, you amuse me y/n"

"Ehh, Arigato?" You laugh awkwardly and feel yourself blushing.
You see a few girls hiding, watching you, with their phones up. This ain't good. He follows your eyes and sees the girls. 

"Peasants" he mumbles and rolls his eyes. 

"Can I get your number?" He politely asks. You hand him your phone and he adds his number and sends a text to himself. 

"We should go back to the others before rumors start to spread" You get up and start to walk back. Then he forcefully lifts you and carries you around the corner where you are completely alone. He then kisses you roughly and drags his fingers through your hair. WHAT DO I DO. Your eyes widen and he notices your reaction. He then leans in near your ear and whispers. 

"I'll make you mine" then he leaves. You sit down on the ground and sight. You close your eyes.

"Oi, y/n". You recognize the voice, you would recognize it anywhere. Aomine. You open your eyes and look at him with sad eyes. 

"Did you see that?" You asked, feeling a little bit ashamed. 

"Yeah," he says and there's a silent minute. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. Looking at you with worried eyes. 

"I wanted to decide who I wanted to kiss, or IF I wanted to kiss someone..." You say quietly. He sits down next to you and sight. 

"Well, he's an ass for doing that... You have to make sure the other person actually wants to kiss you" He mumbles the last part. 

"Wait, wait, wait, YOU, MR. perv knows about consent?! You asked surprise. He just rolls his eyes. 

"Well obviously. Not that I have ever had that problem, Girls come running to me" He smirks and you playfully punch his shoulder. 

"You're so full of yourself" You smile. 

"Well I managed to make you smile, so my mission is done" He winks. He's actually pretty nice...

"So who was it you wanted to Kiss? Kise?" He winks once again. 

"Aiisshh I don't know you baka!" You pout and blush. 

"So our little princess has a crush on Kise?" 

" I don't know, I'm interested but that's not limited to one..." You mumble the last part, but after a few seconds, you realize what you just have said. You turn to look at Aomine, and his face is a big smirk. 

"Well, Well, Well that sure is interesting to know" His face is full of mischief

"Promise you won't say anything!" You cover your face in embarrassment. 

"Well, then you owe me one" He winks. 

"Fine" 

"Good"

"Where do I get back to our dorm... Without going through the party again?" You ask sheepishly. 

"You're not in a party mood?" 

" Not anymore..."

"Well, I show you" He gets up and helps you stand. You're really wobbly so he supports you by holding you around your hips. You feel yourself getting heated by his touch. You walk through an empty hallway and soon you see your dorm. You almost trip and Aomine lifts you up bridal style. He then opens your door and places you on the bed. Aomine vanishes into the bathroom and comes back with a makeup removal cloth. You smile at him. He's adorable, beneath all that arrogance and perviness. 

"You will not tell a soul about this," he says and you just smile at his reaction. He's gently stroking the makeup removal on your skin. And you smile through it all. He takes in every sight of you. His eyes are deep blue, and you can feel yourself drowning in them. You sit up in your bed, beside him, and inspect his face. A small taint of red appears on his cheeks. 

"You're quite beautiful" you blurt out. And he chuckles. 

"Haha, yes I am" He winks. 

"You are too" You blush at his words. The space between the two of you gets smaller and smaller. You're about to kiss. 

"It feels wrong to kiss two people the same night" You whisper.

"You won't remember that other kiss, only this" You can see a smirk on his lips. 

"Really" you whisper back.

"and it can be our little secret" He closes the distance between the two of you. His warm soft lips smashed unto yours. You answer the kiss and deepen it. This was the kiss you wanted. You drag your fingers through his soft hair. You climb on top of him and sit in his lap. He places one of his hands on your lower back and the other on your butt. He pushes you towards him, and gently squeezes your butt, making you gasp. Your kisses turn into a full-out makeout session. This was exactly what you wanted. You wanted him. His kisses get rougher and rougher, and you get more and more absorbed in his touches. You never wanted it to stop. You break the kisses to breathe and you can see the lust in his eyes. But he only plants a soft kiss on your lips before leaning away. You look at him in confusion. 

"Believe me, you don't know what I want to do with you right now..." His voice is husky. 

"But I rather have you, when you're sober and can make that decision." 

"But I want you too" You whisper. 

"Not today, you're too drunk, I don't want you to regret it" He lifts you out of his lap and tugs you down in your bed. Then he watches you, your phone lights up and you see 7 missed calls from Kise, and texts from Satsuki. She's staying at Tetsuya's place. You read your texts from Kise, and fall asleep before being able to answer him. Aomine takes your phone and answers. 

'Just got home, I'm very tired, Talk to you tomorrow. I'm fine :)'

'I come up to make sure you're alright. See you in a few'

"damn you Kise" Aomine mumbles and lays down in Satsukis bed. A few minutes later Kise enters and stares at Aomine with angry eyes. 

"What did you do to her"

"I didn't do anything, but I think.." 

"Think what?" Aomine can see Kise getting angrier and angrier. 

"Please don't fight.." You mumble in your sleep. And the two boys look at you and chuckle. Kise sits down next to you and holds your hand. 

"Kise-kun is here now" 

"Kise.." Then you start to snore quietly. Kise looks up to the jealous-looking Aomine. 

"I'm not your only rival" Aomine smirks and closes his eyes, drifting away to sleep.

___________

Drama-drama-drama-lama 

Since it's Friday, I'm publushing one extra chapter today ;)