11. Dominance

You run to practice and you see that they have already started warming up. Kise gets up in the audience seats and you run up to Coach Taiko.

"Gomen'nasai! I forgot about the time!" You bow and Coach Taiko chuckles.

"Join the warmups, kid" You run up beside Anji and smiles sheepishly. You warm up with the others and look at Anji. She looks a bit nervous.

"What did I miss? " You ask her.

"we're Playing against the guys today..." She says.

"Wait what?!" You answer shocked.

"Yeah, and the losers clean the gym"

"Well then we better WIN, You and I the great duo" You wink and the two of you laugh. After both teams warmed up, a tired Aomine walks through the doors.

"I've been calling you, where did you go this time and sleep huh!?" Momoi lectures him.

"Oi, Aomine, we're playing against the girls today" Imayoshi smirks.

"Really?" He yawns and smirks.

You can feel the guys smirking watching you and you wished this would have happened another day. Not when you just a few minutes ago were hot and heavy with Aomine. You sighed. The coach instructed your line-up and you can see more and more people in the audience. Lovely... Anji walks up to you and the two fistbump.

"We're going to kick their asses," She says to you.

"Let's go Queen B"

"Haha let's go Queen of the Court" You walk up to the starting line up and the girls are pumped. Sakura looks at you and you can see a little smile on her lips.

"Okay team, Let's give them hell," She says mischief and you smirk, and your team cheers. You recognize a few of them, Sakurai their Shooting guard, Wakamatsu their center, Susa their small forward, Imayoshi their point guard, and Of course Aomine their Power Center. If Aomine went all out you wouldn't stand a chance. But you really wanted to kick their asses, show them some girl power. The match starts and the guys win the ball, and score after a few minutes. Damn it... It's time to counterattack, Mika is about to pass the ball when Aomine steals it and dunks. Show of. You then get an idea. You come back to defenses and show the number 5 to Mika. She nods and the whole team knows what to do.

"Showtime baby" Sakura smirks. Mika passes you the ball and you take a deep breath bouncing the ball, then you jump and shoot. Scoring a 3-pointer. You smirk and run back to defenses. Nothing can go past your and Sakura's side. You're like a wall. Sakurai gets the ball and is about to shot when you steal the ball and counter real fast, you dribble past Susa and feel the presence of Aomine. Damn it. You look to see if Anji's free but Imayoshi blocked her. And you decide to shoot. You jump and Aomine jumps to block, much much higher, you see Sakura making a run for it and you pass the ball behind you. You smirk, land quickly, and run to the other side of the court, Coach Taiko and Satsuki, watches you play intensely. You then run back towards your basket, and change position with Mika who runs into the middle, making her the middle player in your game and you're the one in charge. You analyze the set and you know exactly what to do. Mika is amazing and has great passes and accuracy. You pass Anji who quickly makes the shot and scores. You can hear the crowd cheer, and you notice that almost all the seats are taken. You come back to defenses, but Aomine breaks through easily and scores. Your team does one last attack, then it's a break. You walk beside Sakura, and the two of you are chatting happily.

It's time to play again, and you can see that the other team got big smirks on their faces. What are you planning? You look suspicious at Imayoshi and he turns his smirk into an innocent smile. The match starts again, and to your misfortune. They are now one-on-one blocking us. Aomine's blocking you, Imayoshi's blocking Sakura and Wakamatsu is blocking Anji. For crying out loud... You get annoyed and shoot Imayoshi death glares. 

"Darling, your eyes should be on me," Aomine says so only you can hear it.

"Don't need to" You say coldly.

"Well, for an hour ago, all your eyes could see was me" He smirks. You blush but shoot him daggers with your eyes. The guys take over the game and Sakurai scores one after another. You and Anji only made a few 3-pointers each, but not enough to win. The game is over, and the guys won with 20 points. You pout and walk over to Anji.

"At least, we scored" she whispers and the two of you started laughing.

"Yeah"

——-
Little bit shorter chapter, but I have a lot of exams, and I want to at least try to upload a chapter everyday! 🌸