The room

Allie POV:

I wake up and I'm in a room, the room is on fire and there is a girl on the other side of it. The girl is yelling for help, I look around and I see no one else in the room. The walls are red and everything is on fire, the room has no windows and no doors which means no way out.

" What's your name," she yelled from the other side of the room. I try to walk closer but the flames stop me from going near her.

" I'm Alex, what's your name," I say back yelling over the crackling flames.

" Hi Alex I'm Aurora, do you know where we are," she yells from the other side of the room, I try to walk closer to her again while avoiding the flames they flare up when I come within about two feet of her.

" No," I say, we are now within a talking distance so we don't need to lose our voices to communicate.

" where are you from," she asked me, smiling.

" Neverland," I say as my eyes meet hers, she frowns.

" Oh you poor thing," she says reaching out to hug me, the fire stops her.

" What do you mean?" I ask confused, she looks at me, she seems to be thinking 'are you crazy'. 

" Well I mean Pan must've taken you to neverland right?" she said looking confused.

" No Peter's my brother," I tell her, then all of a sudden something like a tornado swoops me up and I leave the room, I now find myself in a dark room with one window. I don't know where I am, all I know is I want to go home.

Felix POV:

" Pan what the heck!" I yelled after I left Wendy and I got back to the camp and started walking by Pan.

" Felix I had no idea, I told the shadow to get me a girl, it got me a girl," He told me, raising an eyebrow. we kept walking, I tried to say something but nothing came out.

" You should go get your sister," He said, the camp was about half a mile away from the cages.

" why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

" Well she will need a tour of the camp won't she," He said, he stopped and I turned around and walked back to the cages to get my sister.

I wanted my sister to live without me if that meant that she wasn't on Neverland, but there is no way off the island unless of course, a portal is involved. I snapped myself out of this thought if I got Wendy off the island, I myself would get a one-way ticket too.

" Wendy, I'm here," I saw her in the cage, she was crying.

" F-Felix I thought Pan was going to leave me here," She is stuttering. She can't talk, her eyes start to fill with tears again. I walk to open the cage and let her out.

" Felix I, I missed you so much," she sobbed as she ran out of the cage and hugged me.

" I missed you too Wendy," I grabbed her hand and started back to camp.

" where are we going?" she asked me, I looked at her and I smiled.

" Wendy don't worry, Pan asked me to show you around camp, I want to take you home but there is no way, I love you, sis. Welcome to Neverland," I smile at her and she smiles back.

" Okay, I trust you, Felix," she looks at me and smiles again, this time it seems like she truly was happy.

When we got to the camp all of the boys were curious as to why there was a girl on Neverland, I mean a girl other than Allie. Wendy waved to all of them and they just looked at each other then back at her, they were all confused.

" Hi," Wendy said cheerfully. Nothing, they just kept on staring at each other then back at her, it was a continuous cycle of staring.

" Well, boys is this how we treat our new lost girl, so ungentlemanly of you," Pan raised an eyebrow at the boys

" now introduce yourself," I whispered to Wendy as she smiled awkwardly at the boys again.

" I'm Wendy nice to meet you all," she sounded as if she was a robot being controlled and told what to say.

It took about two hours for all the boys to get a chance to meet Wendy.

" Okay so, Charlie, Devin, Aiden, Max, Alex, Elijah, Kayden, Jayden, Luke, Noah, James, Daniel, and.... Ben," Wendy was out of breath after all of that.

Peter POV:

I was in the tree looking after Allie when Felix came in. He looked at me and smiled, I had no idea what he was doing.

" She's here," He smiled at me.

" Okay," I looked at him, this is my island. I know who comes and goes.

" How is she," Felix was looking at Allie.

" She's okay, I guess," He came and sat by Allie, putting a hand on her head. He closed his eyes, he was holding back tears.

" I should go, Wendy still needs a tour of the camp," Felix walks out and I just sit there by Allie.

" Okay bye," I say, I start to hold back tears. I need Allie to be okay.

I teleported to Dead man's peak, I needed some air.

" Well, well, well, Pan it's been a while," Hooks grabs my arm as I try to walk away.

" Well, Hook I have other matters to attend to, as you've probably seen the island is not the same, so that means Allie is not okay," I'm getting angry with him now I just need to clear my head, but of course Hook needs to ruin everything.

" I just want to talk, believe it or not, I still remember a time when we didn't want to kill each other every chance we got," He looked sincere, I didn't know what to do.

" You get five minutes, five," I sat on a rock, I frowned. I needed Hook to think I still hated him, though I never really did.

" I thought you'd be harder to convince," he was surprised that I cooperated so easily.