Somethings wrong

Felix POV:

"Allie there's one right behind you!" I yelled to Allie

Suddenly Allie stopped moving and she dropped the jar she was holding to catch the fireflies in.

"Uncle Felix it hurts," she said weakly before she fell to the ground

"Pan! It's Allie somethings wrong with her!" I yelled out for a Pan.

"Allie! Are you okay!" yelled pan as he poofed into the clearing and saw her on the ground.

"Felix go get the boys!" he ordered as he scooped her off of the ground.

"BOYS, Pan needs our help with Allie, somethings wrong!" I yelled as I got back to the camp

Allie POV:

"Peter what's going on?" I ask as I wake up

"Allie oh thank god you are awake! It's okay I'm here you're gonna be okay," Peter says when he sees I'm awake.

I lay my head on his chest as we walked back to camp. When we get back to the camp I see all the lost boys look worried for me, Felix runs to me and Peter puts me in his arms.

"Allie my little rose bud you're okay oh thank god what happened?" Felix said as I lay against him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I don't know what happened," I say leaning my head out so all of the boys can hear me.

"Alright Allie let's get you back to the tree, you need some rest," Peter says as he walks towards us and Felix puts me in his arms.

Peter POV:

"Alright Allie good night are you sure you don't want some dinner before bed?" I ask allie as she hops into bed.

"Ya I don't want dinner I'm fine Peter," Allie says as she pulls the covers over her and lays her head on her pillow.

When I walk out of the door I take one second look to make sure she fell asleep, when I look back out I see all the boys looking at me for answers to what happened to Allie.

"Boy's I don't know what happened," I said as I walked out the door.

All the boy's turn and walk away, all but one, Felix.

"Is my little Rose bud alright?" he asked when all the others walked away

Only Felix calls her rose bud it's his nickname for her, he calls her that because she loves roses, and Felix gave her a rainbow rose when he first met her.

"Felix I promise she is fine and until we find out what happened she will be fine and you will be with her every second that I'm gone," I answered Felix

Everyone walked to their tents to take off their cloaks, we always take them off at night because we rarely ever get ambushed in the middle of the night.

Felix POV:

I was so happy that my little Rose bud is okay but I can't stop thinking something is still wrong.

"Boys I need help finding out what is wrong with Rose bud so are you with me or not?" I asked the boys.

"What about Pan?" they all replied in a worried tone

"Pan doesn't have to know, and you don't need to come, but i'm worried about my Rose bud, so let's go if you want to come i'll be in the tree," I said, acting tough but inside I was really worried about my Rose bud.

I walked into the tree house to see Rose bud laying in her bed sound asleep laying with peter

"Hey Felix will you watch Allie for a little bit," Pan asked me when I came in

"Sure i'd love to take care of my little Rose bud," I answered

"Okay I'll be back in a bit i'm just gonna go clear my head," he said as he walked out of the door.

"Okay bye Pan see you later," I say as he walks out the door