ONE

Allie POV:

"Hey, Allie wanna go dance by the fire with me and the boys?" Peter asked me

"Nah um I uh I'm not feeling good peter," I say

"Oh okay then i'll go get Felix to look after you while I'm gone then," He said

I'm only five years old and I'm the only girl in Neverland. I feel so lonely but I know Peter loves me a lot cause mom and dad are gone and he is all I have.

"Sup kiddo," Felix says as he walks into the room.

I like hanging out with Felix cause he acts all tough but he's nice when no enemies are attacking us.

"Hey uncle Felix," I say cause he is Peter's best friend and he's just like my uncle.

"Alright let's go play, pan says you are sick but I know all your tricks, Allie," he said as he grabbed my cloak for me.

"YAY! Let's go play by the mermaid bay!" I say as I hop out of bed

"Allie you know what pan says about playing by the mermaid bay," Felix says in a stern tone. It makes me sad cause I know that we can't go to the mermaid bay now.

Felix POV:

"Alright, what's your second option other than the bay?" I ask Allie as she puts her cloak on.

We walk out of the door and we are greeted by an angry pan right in our faces.

"Hey, Allie I thought you were sick?" asked pan

"Well I was feeling better and Felix said we could go play in the field of fireflies." Ally said innocently with puppy eyes.

"Felix, is she telling the truth?" he asked.

"Ya, she's fine," I said as Allie smiled and tried to run away and play with the boys.

"Ah, ah, ah, not so fast I can tell when you are lying Allie. Now tell me the truth little one," he asked her.

"Uhhhhh, fine I'm not sick I just wanted to play with uncle Felix," she whined to make him feel bad for her.

"Oh fine go play you have until I come and get you for dinner alright. Now go and play before I change my mind,"

"YAY! Come on Felix let's go," she said as she yanked my arm.

Peter POV:

"Bye, see you guys at dinner!" I yelled after them as they left the camp

"Alright, boys let's celebrate!" I yelled, then I started to play my flute.

" Ya, Felix get the fireflies!" I heard Allie yell as they caught the fireflies for her nightlight in the tree.

We live in a large enchanted hollowed-out tree at the camp. It has a tee house on top, that's Allie's room. There are a lot of large trees in Neverland but we needed an enchanted tree to control our powers. Allie and I are connected to the island, so all the powers of the island are also our powers, and for some reason, every time the island gets hurt it hurts Allie a lot more than it hurts me.