Wendy

Wendy POV:

That voice, so familiar, how did he know my name? Felix!?

" Felix, is that you!" I said trying to catch a glimpse of the boy from my cage.

" Wendy!" He said rushing to the cage.

" Pan why is she here!" Felix yelled at Pan, getting up he looked at me then at Pan.

" Neverland needs her Felix," Pan told him.

" No we don't need her, any other girl out there, but my SISTER, that's way too far Pan!" Felix yelled at Pan.

" SISTER?" Pan asked Felix, Felix looked at me then back at Pan, he looked mad.

" Yea Pan, Wendy's my sister," Felix told him.

" Well then I guess you'll have no trouble getting acquainted then," He said smirking, He walked off, now walking over to a tree stump.

" Wendy, how did you get here?" Felix asked me, he looked concerned, I had to tell him.

" It was a shadow, it came to the window and it grabbed my wrist and it took me here," I told Felix.

" Ugh that stupid shadow," Felix said rolling his eyes.

" Wendy I'm gonna get you home no matter what it takes, okay," Felix told me as he looked at Pan, who was now walking back to my cage.

I remember how me and Felix used to be so close, until he had to go to Neverland.

Flashback, Wendy POV:

" Wendy let's go play," Felix asked me, I was doing my school work but I'm always happy to play with my big brother.

" Okay let's go," I say as I hop out of my chair.

" Wendy, did you do all of your schoolwork?" papa asked me when I walked out of my room.

" No bu-" He cut me off.

" No buts, go do your work, Felix will always be here Wendy," Hs said, as he closed the door I sat and thought, "what if Felix wasn't here?" I thought to myself. I got sad just thinking about it, without Felix I'd be alone.

I did my school work, but when I was done it was already dinner time, I never did get to play with Felix that day.

" Night Wendy," Felix said from the other side of the room, we have a small house so we share a room. I'm okay with sharing a room cause its big so he has his space and I have mine.

" Night Felix," I say back, but I don't go to bed though I thought, I thought about what dad said.

" Wendy," Felix said from the other side of the room.

" Yea," I answered him.

" I have to go, and-and you can't go with me," He said I was concerned now I wanted him to stay with me forever, he promised he'd never leave me. 

" No you can't go Felix," I said, my voice unclear now, I had started to cry

" No you can't go Felix," I said, my voice unclear now, I had started to cry. Felix couldn't leave me alone.

" Wendy I have to, he's gonna hurt you if I don't," Felix told me, by now I had run over to hug him, I knew he had to leave, for me right?

" Who is gonna hurt me Felix?" I asked him looking at his eyes now.

" The shadow, it wants me and if I don't go it'll hurt you, I'm sorry Wendy I have to go," I nodded as he hugged me with all his might.

I laid my head on his chest, we sat there for a while just getting a last goodbye. When the shadow came, I begged Felix to stay but he had to go, when he left I sat and cried for hours, I needed him back I couldn't live without my brother I needed to find him.

Peter POV:

" Wendy, Tell him what I told you," I told Wendy as I walked back to them.

" Okay, Pan told me that the lost boys need a mother figure, he said I'm that mother figure," Wendy told Felix.

I opened the cage, Wendy stepped out and gave Felix a hug. I guess Wendy is like Felix's' Allie, Sort of.

But I can't go soft now, I need to be Pan, ruthless, empty, crewel, Pan. I walk a step back from them, Felix looks at me, I grin.

" Send her home, Pan I would never betray you, please just let her go," Felix pleaded, as I turned away I wanted to say, something, I had to.

" No," I said as I teleported back to the camp to check on Allie.

" Devin, how is she?" I asked as I walked into the tree, I had left Devin with Allie because she needed to be looked after.

" Stable," He said as he looked down at her.

" Devin, I need some time alone with Allie, go," I said gesturing over to the door with my head.

When Devin left I waited, just to make sure he was gone. I looked at Allie, and I cried. I cried for so long it was dark when I could finally see again, Allie was still sleeping, I had a pounding headache and I wanted to just lay there and do absolutely nothing, but I had an island to run.

" Boys she's doing great," I say when I walk out of the tree into a crowd of boys.

They look relieved. I walk through the crowd and I see Daniel sitting on his own, Aiden tries to hit Charlie with a wooden sword and misses hitting Daniel instead.

" What the heck Aiden!" Daniel snaps at him, as he gets up to hit Aiden back he looks over at me and turns, now walking to me he smirks.

" Fire, I never thought you had that Daniel," I said as he stopped in front of me, now face to face with Daniel, I smirk. 

He looks at me, confused. He is officially a lost boy now.