Chapter 2

Last Chapter..

"Oh give it back!" James try to take it but instead getting it back, the time turner broke. And suddenly there's golden smoke and they're all pulled in this kind of vortex. The last thing they heard is Lily's shout "JAMES POTTER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR SURE"

Little did they know that Kreacher already finish making the pancakes and watching them gone.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

"He. Is. Rising. We need to do something. If Harry wants to fight then let him fight. He's the Chosen One. Sooner or later, he's gonna be the one who beat Him." said Sirius Black sternly.

"But he's just a boy Sirius. You seriously can't expect him to beat You-Know-Who. He's your own godson." said Molly worriedly.

Sirius open his mouth to argue but before his voice can come out, there's a loud BUGH! from the room behind him.

The Order quickly check the room with all of their wands out. And they see a bunch of kids around 14 - 17 years old there.

Well, this should've been fine with them since they're just kids but it seems like there are 2 grown-ups that looks old enough to be Death Eater and this year, Voldemort is rising. We never knew if the kids are Death Eater in disguise.

"Who are you? Are you Death Eaters?" ask Bill Weasley.

"That's a foolish question, Weasley. Of course they're Death Eaters. Who else could it be?" said Mad-Eye Moody.

But the kids didn't seem like they're listening. They're too busy fighting with each other.

"JAMES POTTEEEEEEER" shout Rose.

Sirius and Remus change looks. They have the same person in mind but that's impossible.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" continue Lily.

Lily's + Rose's rage = End of the world. And they are pretty sure this is it.

"OUCH LILS. No need to punch me on the chest like that. It hurts" said Hugo, rubbing his chest.

"Sorry Hugh"

"That's alright"

"Ouch Roxanne, that's my ear right there." said Albus.

"Who are you?" ask Roxanne, ignoring Albus. Apparently, she's the first one who noticed the Order.

She looks at the faces she hasn't seen before, which is Remus, Sirius, Mad-Eye Moody, Albus Dumbledore, and Severus Snape. She recognizes them from the picture in uncle Harry's Room of Memorial.

"Aren't you lot supposed to be dead? Like, long ago." ask Roxanne, pointing at Remus, Sirius, Mad-Eye Moody, Albus Dumbledore, and Severus Snape.

This caught the attention of the other kids. Teddy and Victoire's face become pale. Rose have that look when she's deep in thoughts. And the other, just confused.

Rose gasped. "No, no, no. This is not happening."

"Guys, could you please move? I'm suffocating down here." said the voice from the bottom of the pile of kids.

"Shut up James." said Dominique.

"Wait, what's going on?" said the blonde-haired boy.

"Oh sh-" said Hugo, realizing what's going on. Before he could finish that sentence, Rose said, "Language Hugo."

"Sorry."

"Excuse me Mr. Lupin but could we asked what year is this?" continue Rose.

"1995" said Remus, confused.

"Wait what?" said Molly II.

"Could you help us first?" ask Lucy.

*****

Everyone is now in the kitchen, interrogating the kids. And all the kids' wands now are confiscated. So, they're completely defenceless.

"So, you're telling us that you lot are from the future?" ask Severus Snape coldly.

Well, their parents had said that Severus Snape is intimidating but not this intimidating.

"Yes, Professor Snape." said Rose.

"Nonsense. Time turner wasn't supposed to turn back for years. They are Death Eaters I knew it." said Mad-Eye Moody. Before the others can response, he turn all the kids to ferret. When I say all the kids, I mean literally all the kids.

Bad luck, Rose thought.

The other is trying to stop him. Molly is crying hystorically. Their young parents gasped.

"Alastor, please turn them into human form again." said Albus Dumbledore calmly.

"You believe them Professor?" ask Mad-Eye, confused with Dumbledore's choice.

"Yes, I do Alastor. Now please, change them back. They're defenceless."

Forcefully, Mad-Eye Moody change them back.

"That is some serious trust issues you got there, old man" said James.

"Old man? YOU DARE CALL ME OLD MAN. COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT."

James decided to run for his life.

"Alastor" said Dumbledore.

Mad-Eye Moody sighed. And James grinned.

"You got some temper." mocked James.

"James. Literally, can't you see the situation right now. Even Fred doesn't make trouble." said Molly II.

"Sorry cousin" said James, trying to hold a laughter against Mad-Eye Moody.

"Now, could please tell me how you got here with the time turner. I see you got no time turner." ask Albus Dumbledore calmly.

Because during the interrogation they only said "Accidentally".

"So, well, you see, James here, somehow get holds of time turner -- probably stole from Uncle Harry's Office-"

"Uncle Harry? You don't mean me, do you?" ask the 15-year-old Harry.

"We'll explain later. So, James is a trouble maker in the family. Teddy here" -- Rose eyed Teddy -- " try to take it from him. He doesn't give it to him so Teddy took it by force. James doesn't accept that so he took the time turner back from him with force. But instead of getting it back, he dropped it and so he brought us back here." explained Rose.

"So.. are you relatives of us or..?" ask the 15-year-old Ron.

"Oh, more than just your relatives. We are your kids." said Louis.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳