Chapter 7

Future (2021)

"HEY KIDSS WE'RE HOME" shouted Harry. All the adults are back from dinner with Malfoy family.

No response.

"ROSIE, HUGO WHO'S EXCITED FOR CHUDLEY CANNON'S MATCH?" shouted Ron who didn't notice.

Silence.

"JAMES YOU DIDN'T GO INTO TROUBLE DID YOU?" shouted Ginny from the door who also didn't notice.

No reply.

"Did you hear that?" ask Harry.

"Hear what?" replied Ron.

"Exactly. It's too quiet to have 13 people in the house. Especially when James and Fred is around."

"Where are the kids?" ask Hermione worriedly.

The parents who come to Potter house are only Ginny, Ron, Harry, and Hermione. The other parents only ask them to tell the kids floo to their home. Ron and Hermione come back because Hermione want to discuss work stuff with Harry.

The four of them hear sobs in the corner. It's Kreacher crying.

"Kreacher, where are the kids? What happen?" ask Harry nicely.

"Gone master Harry. Gone-" Kreacher sobs while pointing at the Living Room. "-smoke and they're gone in the smoke." Kreacher sobs louder. Hermione examine the Living Room and found something.

"Harry" Hermione calling Harry.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a time turner here?"

"Yes, in my study. Why- you don't think-" Harry hung up his sentence. Hermione nods.

*****

"You're not joking right Harry? It's not funny." said George.

"What in Merlin's beard you're doing Potter? Keep a time turner in your study with no protective enchantments. Do you want more adventure with Weasley and Granger?" wrath Draco.

"Look Draco, our kids are in the past. There's no point arguing right now. Harry do you have something we can contact the kids with?" said Hermione. She's more focus in her kids right now.

"Well? What should we do now?" ask Draco.

"I have to check if the Ministry had already destroyed the other time turner" Hermione said. And with that, Hermione flooed to the Ministry.

"Now, let's go home. Hermione will inform us later." Ron and Ginny said.

After they all go home, Ginny said to Ron, "I'll be in my room" leaving him alone in the Living Room.

He examines the time turner sand again and touch it. He's pulled into the same vortex that pull the kids and landed on a hard floor.

"Oww" he shouted. He stand up and look around and he saw his kids, nieces, and nephews.. and he realize something.

"O-oh" and he fainted.

*****

Ron passed out for like 4 minutes. And now he's awake.

"Ow. What happened?" he asked.

Before anyone can answer, he's pulled by the same vortex that brought him here. And with a second, he drop in Potter's manner.

He automatically stand up and examining his hands. He slap himself yo make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Is something wrong, Ron? I thought I heard you fall." asked Ginny out of nowhere, totally concern about her brother.

"No. Not something. Everything"

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

So you probably see where this is going so.. *tongue click*. And edit all the story line, so if you guys don't know what happen to Ron well, explanation : next chapter. This is all I can edit for now because I'm close to mid-exams which I'm quite sure that I'm not gonna pass.. I must not think negative, okay. Well, back to the story. I'll try my best to update next chapter ASAP. Also, I'm working on Hugo and Fred II, also Jily fanfics. It's still draft so idk. Ok this is taking too long, well, bye. See you next chapter (which probably I'll update 2 weeks later). Bye