Chapter 8

Last Chapter..

"Is something wrong, Ron? I thought I heard you fall." asked Ginny out of nowhere, totally concern about her brother.

"No. Not something. Everything"

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

*****

"So you're telling us that if we touch the sand we'll get to 1995 for 5 minutes? Are you serious Ron? Why would you touch the sand in the first place?" Hermione said.

When Ron got back from the past he quickly tells Ginny what happened. And she summoned all the parents except Hermione. Well, she got a ministry job to do. When she got back to Potter manner, she is totally confused as all the parents were.

She said that the time turner has been destroyed. And the Ron told all the parents what happened.

"So the time turner in the ministry is destroyed. And this is our last time turner, which is shattered. But we can't fix it or we'll have total lost contact with the kids." Percy spoke for the first time since the news about her daughter.

"What do we do now?" ask Audrey, Percy's wife.

As usual, all eyes go to Hermione..

"Don't ask me, I don't know."

"Wait, we can go back for 5 minutes to the past right. So why don't we use that 5 minutes to bring all the kids back?" asked George.

"I don't think works that way George" said Percy who didn't seem to agree to George.

Hermione sighed. "It's worth a try"

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

Sorry, short chapter. I'm busy (busy being a busy pretentious person). For real. So, well, I have a lot to do. And I still have an exam. Well, I mean, this chapter is a lot to me, so..

Anyway, sorry for the cliffhanger. I just love cliffhanger y'know (why do I sound like Rick Riordan again?). So yeah, bye.