Chapter 1

Ok guys this is my first Fanfic so please forgive me if you found typos around and a broken English cause I'm not a Brit or American guy so yeah, enjoy please! Actually, I'm editing this story because I have some other ideas for this story, turns out, the chapter is shuffled so.. let's just start from the beginning, shall we?

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

James Sirius Potter, named after two Marauders, sure! Great choice Harry. Now your son really live up to his namesake.

"JAMES! While I'm gone, DON'T. DO. ANYTHING. STUPID" threaten Ginny. "And DON'T GO TO YOUR DAD'S STUDY. You got me young men. Teddy and Victoire are in charge of you" add Ginny

"Yes mom" James replied

"And one more thing, DON'T GET YOU, YOUR SIBLINGS, AND COUSINS WITH SCORPIUS IN TROUBLE WHILE I'M GONE" Threaten Ginny, again. James just roll his eyes and answer with "Yes mom" again. Even though everyone know that he doesn't really listen to his mother.

"Bye kids, be safe and don't get to trouble." Said Harry.

The parents are going out to dinner together with the Malfoy family. Well, the Weasley and Potter family are friends now with the Malfoys so no wonder Scorpius likes to stay in the Potter house. Anyway, the house is now filled with lots of teenager. With Fred II (James' partner in crime. Well sometimes Louis is included, sometimes not) around with James, fat chance didn't get to trouble.

Rose is reading her book. Albus and Scorpius is in the corner chatting, who knows what they're talking about. Anyways, Hugo and Lily plays chess which Lily's chance to win is small. Molly II and Lucy is chatting with Teddy and Victoire, with James, Fred II, and Louis are nowhere to be found.

"I'm starving, KREACHERRR" Lily call Kreacher
"Yes young mistress?" Kreacher answers Lily
"I'm hungry, could you make pancakes for me and Hugo please?" asks Lily. Lily is taught to be polite with house-elf and so she did.

"Sure, young mistress, would you like extra chocolate?" asks Kreacher

"Sure! Thanks, Kreacher." Lily agrees excitedly. And Kreacher goes to the kitchen to makes pancakes for Lily and Hugo

"You really love chocolate that much?" asks Hugo with a smirk on his face. He knew his favorite cousin to well.

"Yes, I really love chocolate that much Hugo. Anyway, where's James, Fred, and Louis? Bet they sneak into Dad's study again." Lily just realize that the three trouble maker are gone. Possibility that Teddy and Victoire are going to survive a night babysitting without getting into trouble seems a little impossible.

"Uh-oh" Lucy says worriedly

And just in time, they come back to the living room with some kind of jewelry in James' hand.

"What is that?" asks Rose. Rose Granger-Weasley always spot or realizes something first. Well, of course, with that brain of hers. Sure thing that she got that brain from Hermione.

"What's what?" James asked innocently.

"That in your hand, what is that?"

"What's in my hand? Nothing's in my hand." James asked innocently, but it's obvious of course

"The other hand James." Said Molly II

"Accio whatever in James's hand" Teddy said the charm.

Rose, Teddy, Albus, and Scorpius gasp. It's a time turner. Sure thing it's dangerous.

"It's a time turner, put it back James. Who knows what danger is ahead of us." Albus shouted

"Not gonna use it anyway. Even if got back in the past it's because you and Scorpius' fault." said Fred with a smirk in his face and point to Albus and Scorpius.

"Oh yeah sure Fred, I'm going to awoke Voldemort again." with an unpleasant smile on his face.

James actually didn't care about the bickering of his brother and cousin, he's more focus about getting the time turner back from Teddy.

"Oh give it back!" James try to take it but instead getting it back, the time turner broke. And suddenly there's golden smoke and they're all pulled in this kind of vortex. The last thing they heard is Lily's shout "JAMES POTTER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR SURE"

Little did they know that Kreacher already finish making the pancakes and watching them gone.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

Phew, how is it guys? So well I just read fanfics about this time travel and I hate it in some fanfics who just write Rose's and Hugo's name with only Weasley and not Granger-Weasley. And I also hate it when there's no Molly II and Lucy, only some fanfics have it though and when there's no Kreacher too. So I kinda want to make my own fanfics that has the characters I wanted. So yeah, hope you enjoy! Sorry for typos.