My meeting

As  the first week went on I got use to my classes. I has been given a note from Dumbledore asking me come to, to his office on Saturday. So I headed to his office on saturday, and he had news for me. He said " Your weeekneds are not going to be filled with Quidditch. You will be at the Ministry of Magic." I asked back " Why?" He replied " You are going to be training to be an auror." I sat there shocked not knowing what to say. He then said "I would go get your broom and leave now." I left syhocked and went up to get it from my dorm. We I walked out the Great Hall outside everyone was looking at me. I ignorred them and mounted and kicked off. As I did that I saw Senus running towards me, but by the time he had gotten to me I was already up in the air. then around the castel came two ministry wizards on brooms. As they came by me I flew in front of them since they are my escort. I looked down at Senus one last time before we left, he was freaking out since I had a sad look on my face. I knew I would have to tell him when I came back on Sunday. I looked at the doors and Professor Flitwick was standing there with a sad look on his face. then one of the wizards tapped my broom, and we left. The flight wasnt thay bad. We got there in a hour. We put our brooms where they go and walked to the Auror department. I passed Tonks and she was freaking out. I walked into head of the departments office and the wizards stopped at the door and stood guard. We talked and I was to begin training after lunch. He gave robes that trainees wear. I walked out and Tonks was shocked since she was a trainee too. So lunch came and went and I took the test and passed with flying colors as those muggles say. Then we moved on to other stuff. Sunday came and the two escots that brought me here were taking me back. Once we got back to the school Senus was wating and as soon as I saw him I speed up and reached him in 30 secents thanks to my firebolt. I quickly dismounted and hugged him. He was holding on to me tightly not wanting me to leave him again.

***************************************************************************************

well that is just heart warming and you know  the drill

AP<3