The best summer part 2

As I looked down at the small box in Senus' hand and saw the beautiful ring he had for me, i knew the answer to what he had asked just a minute ago. I looked down at him with a smile and said "yes, i will and i will always will love you." He stood up and said " I love you too Nymph."

He hugged me then put the beautiful ring on my finger then said " This ring was my great grandmothers that has been handed down for generations. I asked my parents for it and they agreed to give to me." I smiled. He then went on to say " I had written a little to Lupin and Tonks at Easter Holiday asking 'If I could have their blessing to ask for your hand in marriage?' they said yes but that we are to wait until after our 7th year. I had also talked to Dumbledore about what he thought and he is fine with it."

I just smiled at him and my ring. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek then went into his room. I went into mine and got ready for bed then fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing the Senus will soon be my husband and soon i will be Mrs. Senus Malfloy. It was weird to me to think that i would soon be related to that horrible family. I knew Senus wasn't like them and that he  was nice and sweet. There was now just 3 years till we could get married. We had woken up at the same time over the next week when Tonks came in at breakfast on morning and said "Arthur and Molly would like you two to come over tonight and stay the night for the Quidditch world cup." Senus said "we would love to go we will go get bags ready."

We headed up stairs and packed light bags that had some over night clothes and anything else we might need. It was about 12 when we finished packing and eating our lunch and we didn't have to over at the Weasly's till 7 for dinner. With me working at the ministry I knew what was going to happen this year unlike Senus. I felt bad but I wasn't aloud to tell. We sat around reading and talking till it was time to leave. Once it was time we got up with our bags in hand and we went outside past the protective barrier. Once outside it Senus grabbed on to my arm and i took us to the Weasly's where we were greeted and shown were to take our stuff by Mrs. Weasly. I asked "Were is everyone?" she then replied "Ginny is upstairs with moine and Bill and Charlie will be by later and the rest of them are getting your brother."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

so that should keep you guys happy for now enjoy your winter and keep warm. you know the drill if not vote comment tell anyone and everyone.

AP<3