Summer Holiday

Summer holiday is going by fast me and Senus have been praticing qudditch with Draco. Draco's curse is over that I put on him and he is now afraid of me. Him and Senus have been fighting so an hour now and now its my turn to end it. I walk into the backyard and Draco has his back to me and Senus is looking at me. i take out my wand then say "Impedimenta!" Then Draco was frozen with his hand pointed at Senus. Senus comes over and says " Thank you for helping me he is getting very annoying."

I just smile then kiss him. As we are kissing his mom comes out and says " Kids its time to go to Diagon Alley for your school supplies. WE break apart and head up to our rooms to get our traveling cloaks and school cloaks. I grab my key for my vault and head down satirs where Draco is at I hear gulp and go stand next to Crissy. We head out the door down the steps to the front yard. We stand there then I take Senus' hand and think Diagon Alley. Then we Apperate. When we get there Senus is shocked. Then his mom shows up. We walk down the Alley to Gringotts. We see a family of red heads and black and brown heads. My eyes widen and I look down as we pass them on our way to our vaults. I hear Harry say " i am going to go get some money ill meet you guys at Folish and Blots. We are in and I have handed my eye in when the goblin says " Mr. and Miss Potter will you both be taking out money?" 

I turn around and see Harry standing there he says " Yes." then gives Draco a glare and Senus a smile.

************************************************************************************************************* 

Sorry writes block but this should get you to next week or later on but vote comment and tell friends 

AP<3