Heart breaking

Me and Senus have been not agreeing lately but Herny has been here for me while we are taking a break from each other. Me and Henry have been going for walks around the grounds. Hernry is a 7th year this year. We have been pratcing and hanging out. He waits for me on Sundays when I get back from the Ministry. As winter comes apon us we go to Hogsmeade together. Our time together has really brought us closer to each other. We walked up to the Room of Requirements and entered the room. We went over and sat on the couch and watched the fire and talked. It was Christmas eve and not many people were at the school. Henery leaned over and our faces were inches from each others now. But I didnt noticed his wand. He muttered a spell and I couldnt move my body my self. Henery could move me. He picked me up and held me . The couch dissapreaded and a bed showed up. Then he took off his robe and I saw green and then I noticed that it wasn't Henery it was a Slytherin. I also was unable to protect my self since I couldnt use my wand. I then remebered what Dumbledroe taught me that I can use mental magic. So I fully relaxed and thought 'Studify". The next thing I know is that He flew off of me and spell came undone. I sat up and used his spell on him then took him down to Dumbledore. Dumble dore was not happy with him. When I left his office and went up the stair case there was Senus who was saying sorry so many times all I could do was hug him.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry it was short but it should keep you entertained so you know what to do.

AP<3