love is stronger then anything

Now that me and Senus are back together he has been so sweet. He doesnt like it when I have to go to the ministry. He supports me fully though. He wants me to come stay at his house this summer but i want him to come stay with me this summer. Today im going to send a letter to Uncle Remus to see what he says. If he does say yes then where will Senus stay our house has only 2 rooms. I justed fimished my letter and took it to the owlery . I sent it off and headed downstairs to the great Hall for breakfast. Senus was already waiting for me with my favorite food and drink waiting for me. I eat then we head to our classes. Classes seem to go by so slow then I get a note from Dumbledore and Senus is come with me too. We read the note and look at each other scared, not knowing what to expect. So we leave class and head up there. We get up there and there is Harry, Hermoine and Ron.

So right off the bat I know its bad. Dumbledore started to tell us what Harry and them had done with the Chamber of Secerts. I looked mad and HArry started to apologize. i put my hand up and he stopped.I then said " Ah I missed all the fun, I would have gone to questions asked." Everyone looked at me  shocked. I then said " What?! Anything would have been better the potions with Sanpe." Harry, Hermoine, Ron and Senus all laughed and agreed with me on that. Dumbledore sent us back to class with a little smile on his face. As me and Senus headed to care of magical creatures he asked me " Were you serious earlier?" I looked at him and said "Yes." We stayed silent  till we got down to class. When we got there we seperated and did our work. Once class was over we took our bags up to our commen room. We back down to go to dinner and my owl came back with uncle Remus' reply. I opened it and read one word 'Yes'. 

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry its been a long time i am on spring break but  I have track practice and lifting still so maybe this week ill update again but i donknow so the routine should still be knowen if not like, comment, and tell friends. love ya all!

AP <3