Chapter 16

Andy pulled up to his house and we both got out.  I was beginning to realize that all of the member of Black Veil Brides lived such ordinary lives outside of touring.  Andy's house was no more special than Jinxx's.  He lived in a normal suburban area, and his house looked like the other houses in the neighborhood.

Me and Andy walked up to his front door and he unlocked the door.

"Now I'm warning you ahead of time that my house isn't the cleanest," he said sheepishly.

I laughed a little, "It's fine, my house is the same way. and Jinxx's isn't exactly the cleanest either."

He opened the door up and guided me over to his living room.  One things for sure is that Andy was right about his house being messy.  There were a bunch of CD's laying around on the floor, and there were a couple empty pizza boxes scattered around.  I went over to pick one of them up and raised my eyebrow at Andy.

"I told you I didn't have the cleanest house!" Andy said with a laugh.

I smiled and shook my head and set the pizza box back down on the end table.  "I think you're just being lazy now!"

Andy flipped me off and I did the same back to him grinning.  I felt close to Andy already, and I haven't talked to him that much really at all.

"Do you want something to eat?" Andy asked me.

 I nodded, "Yeah sure."

Andy went into the kitchen and I stood in his living room awkwardly.  I didn't know if I should sit down or not, knowing that Andy and I aren't really THAT close.  And also by the fact that his house is pretty damn messy.

I sat down after quite sometime of arguing with myself about what I should do.  Andy came in then with a semi burnt pizza, and he smiled embarrassingly. 

"I can't make any food without semi burning it," Andy said with a laugh.

I grinned at him, "It's totally fine!"

We ate our pizza in silence for a little while, and it was a bit awkward.  Andy broke the silence, though.

"So what do you think you want to do about your relationship?" Andy asked.

I looked down silently for a few moments before answering, "..I'm not completely sure, honestly."

"Hey, well I'm not convincing you to stay with Jinxx, but I'm going to say that he's a very nice guy.  I've never seen him get this angry before, so this Erik guy must have really sparked something inside of him.  If I were you I would talk this over with Jinxx.  I know he cares a lot about you because he always talks about how great you are during band practice."

I smiled when Andy said that.  I didn't know if Jinxx talked about me with his band members at all, and it was really nice to hear that he did.

Andy checked the time and his eyes widened a little, "Whoa, look at the time!  Jinxx must be worrying about you like crazy!"

My cheeks turned red and I felt really bad.  I didn't want Jinxx to worry, but I then remembered that I left my phone back at his house.

Andy stood up and so did I.

"I hope everything works out between you two," Andy said with a soft smile.

I nodded, "I hope so too."

Andy went and grabbed his car keys and motioned me to the door, "Well, I better drive you home now."

I nodded and went out the door and over to his car and got into the passenger side.  I hoped Jinxx wouldn't be too upset with me.

----------

Fifteen minutes later I was standing in front of Jinxx's house.  I could see his car parked in the garage, which made me a little nervous knowing that he was inside.  I took a deep breath and went up to the front door and hesitantly knocked on the front door.

A minute passed and I wasn't sure if Jinxx heard me or if he just didn't want to answer the door.  I heard him shuffling around though on the other side of the door and my heart started beating faster.  Jinxx opened the door, and the first thing that I noticed was that his eyes were really red.  I started to regret the whole "running away" thing.

His eyes widened though, "J-Jane?"

I looked down and started to play with my hands, "..Hey.."

We stood there silently, not really knowing what to say.

"Do you want to come inside?" Jinxx asked quietly.  He sounded like he was ready to cry.

I nodded silently and went inside as he shut the door behind me.  I shuffled into the living room and sat down on the couch, and he sat down next to me.

"I'm really happy that you came back.  I mean I know you still probably hate me and everything, but at least I know you're ok," Jinxx said quietly.

I turned to face him and smiled real softly, "I don't hate you."

Jinxx looked over at me and smiled back softly, "I was pretty sure you did."

I shook my head gently and looked back down at my hands.  I felt his hand slowly slide to my knee cap and I smiled softly to myself.

"You know I'm not forcing you to forgive me or anything-" he began.

"Jinxx," I sighed softly, facing him,  "I hope you didn't expect for me to leave you that easily."

Jinxx slowly took his hand away from my knee and instead moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.  I turned to press my face into his chest and I inhaled his sweet smelling scent.  Being in his arms again reminded me of how much I actually missed him, even if it was over a stupid little fight.

We sat there in each others arms for a while, not saying a word.  The fact of the matter was that we didn't have to.  We both could tell how we were feeling by the way we held each other.

It was in moments like these when I realized how much he actually meant to me.  It scared me even more now realizing how easily I could loose him.

Before we went up stairs I sent a silent thank you to Andy for telling me to come back here in the first place.  He made me realize that the one you love is worth fighting for, no matter how big or small the problem is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I'm real sorry this took forever to upload.