Chapter 11

Jinxx came and I have been spending even more time together then we usually did.  I have never been so happy in my life.  Jinxx was one of the few people that treated me right, and was definitely by far the best guy I've ever dated.  I wanted to talk to him everyday, every second, but we were both busy with our jobs as well.

Ever since Jinxx found out that I work two jobs, he tries to help me pay for the groceries that I needs, or gas for my car.  I try to deny the money, but whenever he gives me that puppy dog look, I can't seem to help myself but to unwillingly take the money from him.

Today Jinxx wanted to take me to the movies to go see some scary movie that I forgot the name of.  He picked me up and we drove to the theater and we bought our tickets.  We got stares again, and I don't get why people can't mind their own damn business.  Who the fuck cares what you look like?  This is why I don't talk to many people, people judge you by the way you look.

We went and bought popcorn and Jinxx looked over at me.

"You want salt on the popcorn?"

I grinned at him, "Of course!  And extra butter please."

Jinxx chuckled and shook his head, but he put on the salt and butter.  We got a large soda then and then went to our theater.  We took our seats and JInxx grinned over at me.

"If I would've known that they don't check your bags, I would've had you sneak in a bottle of wine."

I started laughing then, and someone said to be quiet, but that only made me laugh even harder.  I didn't care if we got yelled at again.

The movie started, and since I'm a big baby, I clenched onto Jinxx's arm tightly.  He looked over at me and smiled, and gently kissed me softly.  I felt more relaxed at that, and I rested my head against his shoulder.

I had to cover my mouth shut for most of the movie to keep myself from screaming out loud.  Jinxx seemed perfectly fine throughout the whole thing, which I found really weird.  The movie ended after quite sometime, and we left the movie theater.  I was still shaking, clutching onto Jinxx's arm.

"I didn't find the movie all that scary." Jinxx said, looking down at me.

I stared up at him, "Are you serious?!  I'm going to have fucking nightmares about that movie!"

Jinxx laughed a little and murmured in my ear, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

That made me smile and we started to walk towards the exit when I heard, "Hey Jane!" being obnoxiously yelled behind us.  I froze when I heard the voice because I knew who it was.  Or who they were, to be exact.

We both turned around and I saw it was Jon Thompson and his friends, the guys who bullied me all throughout high school, and the ones who made me end up dropping out.

"C-can we go now?" I asked Jinxx in a shaky voice.

"Who are these guys?" Jinxx asked me.

"Oh Jane!  I see you got another friend besides your skanky friend Madison!" One of the guys yelled out.

"Jinxx let's go..I really don't want to be here anymore.."

"Jane tell me who they are." Jinxx asked me again.

"You mean she didn't tell you, emo!  Our little friend Jane here was our best friend and then she just stopped talking to us!" The guy yelled back at Jinxx, while the rest of the group laughed.

My face reddened and I felt the tears coming soon.

"Hun, I'll tell you later, but I really can't be around them right now.. Please lets just go.."

Jinxx nodded and he put an arm around my waist and guided me to the exit.

"What, so you're just going to leave us again, Jane?!"

Jinxx flipped them off and then we walked out and over to his car.  I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

----------

Jinxx pulled up at my house ten minutes later and parked the car.

"Um..,would you mind if I maybe stayed at your place tonight?  I really don't want to stay by myself.." I asked him quietly.

Jinxx nodded, "You want to grab a few things real quick?  I'll wait here for you."

I smiled at him softly, "Thank you."

I went inside my apartment and grabbed a bag and started throwing clothes and a bunch of other shit inside of it.  I hated the idea of spending the night alone after that movie, and running into the people who bullied me.  I ran back to Jinxx's car, and we drove off to his house.

We arrived fifteen minutes later, and I just stared at his house.  It wasn't as big as I thought it would have been, but it still seems really nice.  We walked inside and I think I looked at everything there was to see.

We walked past a grand piano in his den, and we went upstairs, walking past a room filled with many guitars and violins.  I smiled as I remembered his love for classical music.

"I didn't know you had a grand piano!" I said when we reached his bedroom.

He turned around and smiled, "Well, now you do!"

I smiled, "Could I maybe hear you play sometime?"

Jinxx nodded, "Yeah, maybe tomorrow or something.  Right now do you want some dinner?  I can make something."

I grinned playfully, "Oh, so you're going to try cooking now?"

Jinxx grinned back, "When I say cook, by that I mean put a pizza in the oven."

I laughed at him and he went downstairs to go put a pizza in.  I quickly changed into some pajama pants and a tank top.  I went downstairs to find Jinxx sitting on the couch, watching TV.  I went over and sat by him.  He smiled and put an arm around me, and for fifteen minutes we watched the MTV awards.

"I don't even know why we're watching this; it's just a bunch of pop singers dancing on stage, who are obviously lip syncing." Jinxx said.

I giggled a little, "You never know, maybe some people actually like to watch this!"

Jinxx shook his head a little and got up to get the pizza out of the oven.  He brought back in two plates and two big cups filled with Dr. Pepper.  He changed the channel, not being able to stand whatever was going on MTV, and the movie Dream House was playing.  I thought about my mom then when Daniel Craig came on the screen, because he is her biggest celebrity crush.

We ate our pizza and watched the movie silently, except for the small crunches we were making when we chewed.  I started to yawn then after quite some time, but I checked the clock and it was only nine.

"Hey Jinxx, I think I'm going to go get ready for bed..I'm really tired." I said sleepily to him.

He nodded, "Alright then."

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth and washed my face.  I went into Jinxx's room and went for his bed, seeing as how it looked really comfortable.  I must have fallen asleep quickly because I felt Jinxx climb into bed next to me.  I woke up then and looked over at him.

"..What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

"About nine thirty or so." He replied softly.

I smiled softly, "I would've thought you would've stayed up later then this."

Jinxx smiled back softly, "Well it's really hard to do nothing downstairs when I know you're sleeping up here."

That made me smile, and I leaned foreword and kissed his lips long and soft.

"Goodnight, Jinxx."

He kissed my forehead one more time as I cuddled into his chest, "Goodnight, sweet heart."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------