Chapter 6

Jinxx came over about a week later, because I've been so busy with work.  We were sitting on my couch drinking wine and eating chips.  Everything felt very natural, like we were meant to be friends.

"What's your favorite hobby?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "You're not really asking me that, are you?"

I grinned, "Mayyybe."

He just laughed at me, "Well, since you already know the answer, I don't think I have to answer that question."

I pouted, "Well you never know, you could have a secret passion for..cooking or something."

That made him laugh harder, "Cooking?  Man, you're on a role tonight."

I blushed a little, "C'mon!  You never know."

Jinxx grinned down at me, "Well for your information, I don't have a secret passion for cooking, but I do have a passion for classical music."

I smiled up at him, "Maybe that's why you're the only one in the band that plays violin."

Jinxx smiled back down at me, "Now tell me something about you."

 I thought for a moment, "Well I have no musical talent what so ever."

 Jinxx laughed a little at that, "Well you know, I could always teach you."

I smiled back at him, "Yeah that would be nice."

Jinxx got up from the couch then and went and got an acoustic guitar from one of his bags.  He had just came here from band practice, so he brought his instruments with him.  He came back over and sat down next to me.

"I'm gonna teach you a few things about the guitar." He said with a smile.

I blushed a little, "Well, I'm really bad so.."

He laughed, "C'mon you can't be THAT bad."

Jinxx sat behind me then and put the guitar on my lap.  He took both of my hands and placed them in the right places.  He helped me learn how to tun the guitar, and how to play the basic notes.

"See! You weren't bad."

I blushed, "It wasn't good.."

Jinxx smiled, "Did you think you would be amazing after the first time playing?"

I looked down, "But you make it look so easy..."

Jinxx laughed, "But I've also had many years of experience."

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him, "No need to brag!"

He stuck his tongue back out at me, "I know your weakness!"

My eyes widened then, "You wouldn't dare!" I got up off the couch and ran into my bedroom and slammed the door shut.  I heard Jinxx running after me and banging on the door.

"Hey I wont do anything to you Jane, I promise!" I heard the play fullness in his voice, and I knew that he was lying.

"No!" I yelled back.

Unfortunately, I'm not strong what-so-ever, so JInxx easily got through my door.

"Hey no liar!  You actually have muscles!" I pouted at him.

He just laughed and came over and hugged me innocently.  He felt really warm, and smelt extra good today.

"Now you're playing the innocent boy part, right?" I smirked into his chest.

"Innocent?  I have no idea what you mean." I could hear him smirking.

"Asshole you're lying.'

That just made Jinxx laugh harder.  After a few moments he gently let me go and gave me a soft smile, "You should come to our photo shoot tomorrow."

I smiled, "Sure, where's it at?" He gave me the address and went to the front door to grab his guitars.

"Well I guess I should be leaving now.." He started.

I smiled softly, "Alright, then I'll see you tomorrow." I went over and gave him a hug.  He hugged be back and then left.

-------------

I showed up at the address that Jinxx gave me and I went inside a bit nervously.  I saw Jinxx in wardrobe and putting his make up on.  I was handed a pass, so I could stay and watch the photo shoot.

Jinxx came out then and saw me and his face seemed to light up.  He ran over and gave me a big hug, "Hey I'm glad you made it!"

I laughed a little, "Me too!"

Just then Andy walked by and smirked at the both of us, "Well if I didn't know either one of you, I would think that you two are dating."

We both blushed then and let go of each other.  Andy laughed and walked away, and Jinxx flipped him off behind his back.

"I'll be back after the shoot, ok?"

I smiled, "I think I can handle myself till then."

He smiled too and went off over to his band mates.  I went off and stood over to the side, and I kept catching Jinxx looking over at me in between each shoot.  I kept blushing every time he did.

After the shoot was done, Jinxx went into his dressing room to get dressed.  Ashley came over by me and smiled and put an arm around me.  I blushed really bad.

"You know he really likes you." He said.

I looked at him then, "You mean as good friends, right?

He laughed a little and pulled me closer to him, "Yeah GOOD friends. We'll call it that."

I was confused by what he meant, and I saw Jinxx come out of his dressing room then.  He saw me with Ashley, and I could tell there was hurt and anger on his face.  He walked off outside, and the other band members could tell he was mad too.

Ashley let me go then, "Um you better go talk to him.."

I nodded a little and went off to go look for Jinxx.  Why was he mad that Ashley was talking to me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Sorry I took so long to upload this! I've been really busy lately!