Chapter 77 ~ Bubble of Love

AN/ Here you go lovesss! 

Don't forget to vote vote vote!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MATURE CONTENT BELOW +18

"No!" Elena whimpered after he woke her from the nap she fell into after their lovemaking by the stream. "Want sleep," she muttered before hiding further into his warm chest. He chuckled at her childish sweetness and stroked her long hair he loved so much.

"Come on, my love"

When he started to move, she pouted and looked at his dazzling smile. "Carry me?"

Mirko laughed huskily and picked up his splendid weightless mate without making her say twice.

Her arms were around his shoulders, the head tucked into the hollow of his neck, her legs around his torso and her feminine treasure pressing against his hard abs. Mirko let out a grunt and tried to calm his already boiling blood.

The Alpha felt slightly guilty for how many times he had wanted her, without giving her too much time to recover after her first time, but she didn't seem to care and had always welcomed him with great enthusiasm.

Mirko stared at her fondly as he dipped her into the river, slowly and carefully.

Although Elena basically did nothing during sex, all of her muscles were sore, especially some very specific ones.

When they were immersed, she made one of those sounds he loved so much, and, with a small smile, he tilted her head up to look at her heatedly.

"I love you." it was uttered with such ferocity, as he stroked her cheek for a few heartbeats. Elena muttered something with her eyes closed.

So cute.

The Alpha bit his lips to stifle another laugh.

Who would fell asleep in those frozen waters? Mirko didn't care at all and started to wash her gently.

The smile never left his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime later

Elena was lying on the hardest and most comfortable pillow in the world: Mirko's chest. The she-wolf was busy listening to his regular heartbeat, suggesting he was sleeping.

While Mirko was recovering the endless stamina, lost in the worlds of dreams, Elena studied his features. She sighed softly, with dreams in her eyes.

That was another definition of love: the inability to stare at anything other than the loved subject, until external factors forced you to take your eyes off him.

At some point, his features changed slightly, and a playful smile appeared on his face.

"What are you looking at, my love?" He murmured in that deep baritone, with one blue eye peeking at her.

The sneaky gorgeous werewolf wasn't sleeping anymore and caught her staring.

"Nothing" Elena said embarrassed,

"I can't believe we finally had-" Then she halted, averting her eyes, "You know..."

He chuckled, stroking her back and placing a kiss on the top of her head. "Yes, I know. We have mated."

His arms held her tight against him as his thumb began to draw small circles on her bare shoulder.

"You make it sound so animalistic," she giggled into those steel muscles, rubbing her nose on the chest, glad to be in his arms, under the stars of the infinite darkness above them.