Untitled Part 20

School become one of Kagome's favorite thing. She had many friends and many admirers, they were even girls who were jealose of her inhumanly beauty. But there was only so much Yusuke could handle.

Yusuke remembered Kagome was innocently having lunch with her friends., and not having lunchwith her since he was older now became a problem. With what started with one boy talking to Kagome, ended in a group of boys talking to her.

Yusuke had no more control, and wouldn't want to have control if he wanted to. He still remembered how he practically threw the other boys from her. Even boys in his class talked about how pretty she was too dangerous. Ever since then he was always on the brink of control with himself. And it was harder since Kagome wasn't officially his mate and he fights for inner control all the time. He cringed at the fact that next year he wouldn't be there at school with her at all.

Yusuke trusted her with all his heart, just not the hormonal boys that practically drooled over her..But Kagome was totally oblivious toward all of them. Later that day he had news from Hokushin and the others that he needed to know. So Yusuke dropped off Kagome at her home then reassured her he would be at her home later on. He didn't want Kagome to get involved if the situation was dangerous. Yusuke was curious as to why they needed to speak with him, since its been awhile since they spoke to each other.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"So as you see, we have no other choice.." Hokushin said as he stood in front of Yuske Therewas so many consequences to any choices he would need to make. And he needed to make sure it would involve staying with his Kagome.

"I guess it's for the best.." Yusuke said warily to himself

"You have a duty in demon world that only you can do. Demon world needs you as Its leader Yusuke" Hokushin said

Yusuke always knew that this day would come but, he never knew he would imprint and find his other half. Kagome always came first in his life.

If it meant not going to demon world; then that was his choice he would make without hesitation. After the meeting with Hokushin and the others, he drove to meet Kagome. It wasn't that late at night, so Darienwouldn't mind him coming in to visit. While he drove to her home Yusuke was deep in thought. Thinking was what was right to do. He was becoming nervous, as he continued to to think.

All of his possible decisions had to include Kagome, without hesitation. He thought about Kagome's future and what would make her happy, Yusuke didn't care for his outcome. Then as he pulled in front of Kagome's home, the answer that was so simple but didn't want to think was his solution. But it couldn't be more perfect.

With the answer in his mind, Yusuke got out of his car smiling like a fool to see his Kagome.