Untitled Part 18

Everything was finally at peace. Darien's life was how it should be. With his daughter Kagome.

It was as if a new chapter in his life has taken place.

When he saw Kagome as a demon he didn't recognize her face. If he didn't get to see her the way he did, he wouldn't have spoken up.

The first time Darien saw Kagome as a demon she was held by Yusuke,

"Theres someone who wants to see you" Koenma said as Yusuke turned around to show Kagome toward him.

Into the tail light under the truth, But everything's new for him.

"Hey daddy" Kagome said softly as she stood in front of him.

Darien just stood there for the briefest time, just cant believing that a voice came from his deaf little daughter. Darien's eyes began to glisten and couldn't stop the tears that fell.

"Sweetheart, oh m-" Darien said quickly as he made a surprised breathy laugh

He grabbed her face still shedding tears.

"Anything different?" Kagome said teasingly

Darien laughed and knew that he still has his daughter. Her voice was everything he imagined it would be.

"I haven't seen her for almost two days" Darien said looking at Yusuke

"Her heart was beating blood very fast, so her demon blood was moving through her veins quickly" Kurama said to Darien

Yusuke just put his arm around Kagome's shoulders and kissed her cheek. Her attention was caught by something else for a moment.

"Oh! You brought me my Lyubit" she said excitedly.

Immediately the plush, round, stuffed cat came to Kagome without her having to move toward it.

"Forgot to tell you, she has a few special tricks of her own" Yusuke said teasingly as he ran his fingers through her hair, as Kagome held her stuffed cat "Lyubit"

"Its called telekinesis daddy, and if i concentrate hard enough i can move things" Kagome said as she looked out the window toward her fathers car and moved it to the other side of the street with her power.

"Shes amazing" Yusuke said as he pulled her closer to him.

"She is, she really is." Darien said quietly.

Darien's daughter then reached her hand out toward him, making her seem real to him. He took her hand in his and realized that he still and always had his daughter, Kagome.