Untitled Part 17

Yusuke held Kagome's hand while she lay there, as her body changed through both lives. Both demon and human.

Whatever human trait that was in her body was slowly draining away. The demon blood was spreading through her body. Her body was being reborn into a demon.

Her black hair was regaining back its color, the blush to her cheeks coming back on her beautiful face. Suddenly her rib cage was healed as her chest rose up.

The demon blood was making her body stronger.

Yusuke's heart was breaking that he couldn't help her, and take whatever pain she had. He was barley holding it together by a string.

Yusuke then pictured in his mind the first time he met his little first time she took his hand and showed him Sign Language, the first time she was running towards him as he picked her up from school, the first time he held Kagome's face in his hands, and had there first kiss.

The moment he realized that he could lose her at any moment, he decided he wouldn't waste any time he had with Kagome. Seeing how he loves being close to her, touching her, Yusuke felt it's a major waste when she isn't next to him

He was on the brink of tears as the memories played in his head.

A sudden breath come from Kagome.

"Kagome can you hear me?'" Yusuke said as he smoothes her hair out of her face.

In that moment, time stood still.

Her chest rose up as she took her first deep breath. She then opened her her eyes, to meet loving ones from Yusuke.

Kagome was reborn. Reborn into a demon, and having introduced to a new life.

Yusuke smiled widely as he touched her face "Kagome.."

Kagome rose up, and stared at Yusuke like she couldn't believe he was next to her.

She stood up as Yusuke held both of her hands in his.

"Yusuke" Kagome said put her arms around him.

Yusuke faced her toward him, and his eyes began to glisten.

"Say it again" he said in amazement

"Yu..suke.." Kagome said slowly as she touched her throat.

Yusuke laughed in happiness as he took her face and kissed her forehead, and tightly held her. Her voice was the most beautiful thing he has ever heard.

Her attention was suddenly caught by her reflection. She walked to the full length mirror. She looked like herself, but at the same time not.

Her features became immensely perfect, her skin glowed like black lit alabaster, her lips became a shade redder.

Yusuke smiled as he watched Kagome look at her reflection. He pulled her closer to him. He looked at her painfully beautiful face.

"Our forever" Kagome said as she still was in his loving embrace.

Suddenly something fell and startled Kagome, then the mirror broke and the pieces fell on the floor.

Yusuke looked at the broken mirror and then at Kagome.

"Kagome you.."