Untitled Part 5

Everything that mattered to Yusuke felt the connections of everything else become severed, or simply secondary, and only Kagome is left to matter, leaving Yusuke with a deep need to do anything to please and protect the her. Kagome was Yusuke's life now.

"Imprinting only occurs in demons regardless of previous personal feelings. It happens the first time he sees the person object of his imprinting" Koenma explained to Yusuke

Yusuke was then happy with the situation. He couldnt imagine his life without Kagome. She was the reason Yusuke was born.

Yusuke Imprinting on Kagome helps end the warring tension between humans and demons.

Yusuke described the experience of Imprinting as being gravitationally pulled toward Kagome while a glowing heat fills him; the connections of everything else become severed.

Because of the inevitable hardships of being away from Kagome, Yusuke abandons his initial plan of becoming the ruler of Demon world, and dedicates to protectingKagome. His desire to please Kagome makes his own opinions secondary. When Yusuke made eye contact with Kagome, he imprinted on her,He then realized why heand Kagome were pulled toward each other while Yuske was laying down in the infirmary: because Kagome was a significant part of Yusuke, and that makes her hisobject of imprint. Because of the inevitable hardships of being away from her, Yusuke decided to come and stay with Kagome to spend more time with her,and getting to know her on a more personal level.

After Yusuke unintentionally imprints on Darien's daughter, Darien develops hatred and irritation for this thouht of his wife and the love Darien had for her,andwanted Kagome to have the same happiness Darien had. He eventually learns to accept that Yusuke is made for his daughter and learned that Yusuke and Kagomewere intimate friends, Meaning, their feelings for each other are changing into romantic feelings. If Yusuke had not wanted to protect Kagome so much he wouldnthave allowed Yusuke to come and visit them in Russia and be around his daughter so much. Darien saw so much adoration in Yusuke's eyes whenever he sawKagome, and knew that Kagome will soon to grow to love Yusuke back

For Yusuke, Kagome was the center of his existence.

Yusuke unconditionally loves Kagome,beliving her to be abosouty perfect.