Untitled Part 12

Yusuke felt unspeakable pain. Everything in his body became uncontrollable and his demon side took over him. The only thing that made sense to Yusuke was Kagome, and just Kagome. He just wanted her safe, and with him. His life did not matter anymore to him, Yusuke would die to get Kagome back in his arms. Yusuke didn't have one legiable thought, but Kagome in his mind. He was barely aware of his own surroundings as he ran inDemon world with Hiei, Kuramam, and Kuwabara, just focusing on getting to Kagome.

Hiei realized with the help of his Jagan eye that Kagome was kidnaped by a demon. Hiei thinks that he was just waiting for for the right moment take her away from him. Darien went into a depression with her disappearance, he blamed himeself for what hapend to his precious daughter.

He knew sooner or later she would be exposed to the Demon World enviroment, it was a risk that he took and for awhile everything seemed fine with his daughter with Yusuke and all. The only positive hope was Yusuke's determination to bring her back, and Darien kept reminding himself that Yusuke loved Kagome too much, and rememberd that he told Darien that he would die protecting his daughter.

Yusuke ran through demon and headed toward wherever Hiei saw Kagome in his Jagan eye, he couldnt really see Kagome through his Jagan eye since the demon had his energy running and blocked out Hiei. Yusuke, Kuramam, and Kuwabara made it to Demon world a few hours ago and had been on the run in looks for Kagome.

"Wait, I'm seeing something..Kagome..she" Hiei had his eyes closed as he concentrated on what he was trying to see

"Hiei, what did you see?, is Kagome hurt?" Yusuke said as he grabbed his shoulders

Hiei shook his head "I don't know, but I know that something Isn't right"

Yusuke felt his heart race, he was about to confront Hiei about it; but then Kurama placed a hand on his shoulder

"Yusuke, you must not worry. Kagome means alot to all of us and we will bring her to safety" Kurama said reasuringly

Yusuke, knew what Kurama said was true. Kagome was very easy to love, and she was all Yusuke had that meant anything in his life. Yusuke looked up at the sky of Demon world, and swore that he would have Kagome back in his arms

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

New. Everything was new for Kagome. Everytime she closed her eyes, her heart sang to a world so incrediable. Everything shined so much brighter. She felt powerful

in a different way, but at the same time she felt fragile in a way. Kagome was laying on the bed, and she slowly sat up. She then looked at her hands and she noticed that something was quite different about the way her skin looked to her..

"How are you feeling love?" Tasuku said from behind Kagome, as he sat next to her, and smoothed her face with his hand.

Kagome turned around quickely, as soon she turned around she felt love toward him. Tasuku. It was like he was the only person in her life.

Kagome smiled, as she reached out and wrapped her arms around him. Tasuku smiled and held her, and kissed her on the top of her head.

Tasuku gently grabbed her face in his hands "Beautiful, my Kagome is a goddess" Tasuku said as he examined her new features. Kagome smiled lovingly, but was puzzled on what Tasuku was talking about. Tasuku walked her to a mirror. Kagome was stunned. She looked so diffrent, but at the same time the same. Her eyes were no longer a dramatic royal blue, they were now red. Her eyes had the same purple bruise-like shadows appear beneath her eyes

Tasuku ran his fingers through her hair, grabbing Kagome's attention. Kagome turned around and faced him

"I am just like you" Kagome signed while she smiled at Tasuku

Kagome knew now she was capable of being more.

A demon.