Chapter 17

The two of you made it back to your car, your chips and soda held sloppily in one hand as you rushed into the vehicle, your nose still heavily bleeding as you tried your best to prevent the flowing liquid from coming in contact with the seats. It hurt like hell, and you had yet to stop shaking out of fear.

“There should be a box of tissues somewhere behind there." You told whilst trying to control the blood flow, you heard the doll hum in response as he climbed to the back. 

His icy eyes held focus as he rummaged through the items, his small figure being seen in the rear view mirror as he continued trashing through stuff at the back of your car. You sat there, feeling the warmthness of the thick blood run down your nostrils, making it's way into the tightened space between your lips, threatening to seep through for you to taste it's irony gut wrenching flavour. He noticed a box underneath all the pointless garbage you had laying around, his small hand extending out and grabbing it as he realized it was the tissue box he was searching for.

He then moved to the front passengers seat, standing on it as he yanked two pieces of tissue out, passing it to you while pulling out some more for later use.

You took them, hand moving weakly as it made it's way up to your face, wiping away the blood, but not stopping more from flowing out.

Chucky watched silently as you continued wiping away the red from your face, something about that just made him feel dazed somehow, his pupils dilating slightly, lost in the sight of you rubbing the substance he was so used to seeing, and loved seeing, out of your soft skin, shading it with a red tint that dried up fast, it made him feel... Aroused somehow... He shook the feeling away after realizing his dreamy stage, wondering what had gotten into him as his face twisted into an expression that held both anger and confusion, feeling flustered.

He tried brushing it off, but his confusion continued to linger, his thoughts wondering and taunting him. He swallowed somewhat nervously, he was probably just tired, that's all, he tried convincing himself as he shook the thought away, trying to focus on what was happening at that exact moment.

His glassy eyes, that were fixed down in embarrassment moved up, only to see you attempting to stop the bleeding by tilting your head up.

He stopped you, taking his hand and putting it behind you head as he pushed it forward, causing your back to curve as your head continued to be pushed down. You were now seated in a position where your head was hung low, your (e/c) eyes hinting confusion as they stared down at the car's floor. The white tissues you held so gently in your fingers, being soaked and coloured in red as they continued being pressed to your nose.

You wondered what he was trying to make you do and what the reason for it was, but you knew asking him wasn't an option right now, so you stayed silent, ready to follow any orders he was about to give you or to just go with what he made you do. It seemed like he knew what he was doing, and you sorta trusted him now considering he had just saved you from possibly being assaulted.

“Now what you gotta do, use your fingers to squeeze your nostrils shut til I tell you to stop." he ordered, his tone serious and low.

Your eyes turned towards him, eyebrows cocked in a confused expression as you opened your mouth to ask him a question.

“Trust me."

He said, cutting you off before you could even say anything, his tone almost reassuring.

You used your thumb and index finger to squeeze your nostrils, breathing from your mouth as you did so. This lasted for a couple of minutes, and the time seemed to drag on take longer than it actually did, as time usually does when you needed it to pass faster.

The doll didn't take his eyes off of you through the minutes, his hard expression and gaze made the situation feel a little more awkward than it had to be.

“And... Done, let go.  " He told, tilting his head slightly as you removed your fingers from your nose, blood not flowing out this time.

You eyes widened as you realized that the bleeding had stopped, turning your attention towards the doll,who smiled slightly in pride.

You smiled back, nodding to him as a ‘thank you’, to which he responded with a similar nod, smile not leaving his face.

And awkward silence began to drift over the both of you, causing you to chuckle slightly, not knowing if it was because of how shaken up you still were or because you wanted to break the awkward vibe that was soon to wash over the both of you if one of you didn't say anything.

“You wanna head back to the motel?" You suggested, feeling a little more comfortable talking to him now.

He sat down, resting his arm upon the door. “Yeah, sure..." he mumbled, causing you to nod understandingly as you dug your car key into the drive, twisting it and starting the engine.

You turned up the radio before setting out on the drive, eyes turning to the doll for a split second, watching as he rested himself completely upon the soft cussioned seat.

This was one of the best interactions you have ever had with him through this whole mess, and now, the feeling of dreadfulness when being in his presence wasn't so overwhelming anymore. For the first time in a while, being on the run with a possessed serial killer doll wasn't so bad as it seemed.

“Thank you, again.." You muttered sheepishly, gaining Chucky's attention as you spoke. He looked towards you, examining your side profile through the darkness that shaded your face, and the light that replaced it everytime you passed a street lamp.

“Yeah, yeah, shut up..." he snapped softly, turning his head away from you in a cold manner, a smile forming on his lips secretly as he faced away from you.

~

The man entered into the motel, one of the many so far that he had went into, in search for both you and Chucky, hoping that this time, he would've found something, anything, that could've helped him out.

He walked towards the clerk's desk, his eyes meeting hers as he reached into his pocket and pulled out your phone, switching it on as your lockscreen appeared, a picture of  you being shown clearly upon it.

“Have you seen this girl?" He questioned, as the woman's eyes widened in reaction to seeing your face.

She bit the inside of her cheek, shaking her head, ‘no', lying.

Andy could see her hesitance as he inhaled sharply, knowing that you were seen here recently, hoping you hadn't left yet, and wanting more information from the woman in front of him, who chose to stay silent.

He chuckled emptily, “Well, that's a shame..." he mumbled, taking out his wallet as he flashed a couple of bucks at her, counting them confidently as her eyes gleamed with surprise and money hunger at the amount of cash the man had on him.

He proceeded to walk away, nearing the exit before he heard her yell.

“W... Wait!" She called out, stopping him in the middle of his tracks as a smirk curled itself onto his lips, turning around and approaching her once again.

“Where is she?" He asked, leaning onto the counter.

“She's out right now, but her room's on the second floor." Linda answered, pulling out one of the key baskets and taking out your room's spare key, hesitantly passing it to him. Part of her regretted it, but times were hard, she needed the money, even if it meant putting someone else's life in danger.

“Thanks... Linda." The man thanked, looking at her name tag and reading her name out loud, before passing her the money.

“Who are you..?" She questioned, watching as he slid the phone back into his pocket.

“Someone she took something from. "