Chapter 7

You closed the door behind you, your eyes observing the room you had just walked into, before they finally landed on the bed. One bed.

There was no way you were going to share that fucking bed with him. Sharing a room was already too much to begin with, and now this???

How the hell were you supposed to make this work??

Your stress began to build up as you silently gritted your teeth, inhaling in deeply in attempt to calm yourself down. Things just couldn't get any better, could they?

Chucky got out of his toy mode, noticing you you were still carrying him while staying tensed in one spot, silently. Your eyes fixed onto the small bed that was set at the corner of the room. He rolled his eyes, looking up towards you just to see how long you were going to stay like this before finally realizing you were still holding him.

It took a few moments before he cleared his throat, gaining your attention as you jumped slightly in surprise. You set him down onto the soft carpeted floor quickly, him staring at you with somewhat confusion seeing you so distressed. It took him a few seconds to finally realize what you were so worked up about. A chuckle escaped his lips.

"What's wrong? " He questioned, trying to sound oblivious.

"I thought... The room might've came with two beds..." You responded, feeling embarrassed.

"Did you ask for a room with two beds?" The doll questioned, somewhat amused at how upset you were about the thought of sharing a bed with him.

"Well, no... I... I just figured-"

"You really thought that she'd take one look at you, and just assume ya had a possessed doll that needed a bed too?"

His question made you feel stupid as you embarrassedly looked away from him.

"I didn't wanna ask for two beds, 'cause then she'd get suspicious." You told, giving reason for your actions.

"I told you, I'd take care of it if anyone did get suspicious..." Chucky responded, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"That's the reason I avoided asking her! 'Cause you'd kill her! And I really, really, really don't wanna witness two murders in one night! I'm traumatized enough already as it is!" You yelled, your mind taking you back to the scene of the conviniance store.

Chucky didn't respond, he just stared at you, waiting to see whether you had the nerve to yell at him again, silently questioning his decision of forcing you to help him, wondering how long he would be able to tolerate this before he finally snapped.

"Quit bein' a crybaby..." He rolled his eyes, watching you set your car keys onto a dresser not too far from the entrance, sloppily, moving towards the bed and sitting down on it. Your hands covered your face as your elbows rested on your knees as your back slouched.

"I didn't ask for any of this..." You breathed out, feeling sorry for yourself, your voice muffled through your palms.

"Well, I didn't ask to be stuck with some whiny little bitch either, so suck it up." The doll ordered harshly.

You removed your face from your hands, looking at him with anger, taking offense to what he had just called you.

He turned away from you, his attention turning towards the surroundings of the room. His eyes landed on the nightstand next to the bed, seeing a remote that belonged to the small TV that the room had. He walked towards it, passing and giving you a side eyed glare before grabbing the controller. He switched on the TV, before walking over to a chair on the opposite side of the room, sitting on it.

The room was silent, apart from the sound of the TV playing in the background. You changed your position on the bed, your whole body being rested upon the hard mattress.

You back was pressed against the headboard as your curled yourself up into a ball.

Your eyes that were once fixed onto the TV, were now turned towards the sitting doll, watching as he cleaned out the blood from his weapon, using tissues from a box that he must've found.

You continued staring at him, thinking about how you should've just left him tied up at that run down sack of shit house for Andy to continue torturing. The fact that you thought Andy was the evil one in this situation made you even more mad.

Chucky's head turned towards you, his eyes meeting with yours, they didn't leave.

"Bet ya want me to explain a few things to you, huh?" He questioned. "Y... Yeah... Kinda..." You replied shakily, fearing what he'd tell you next.

The doll exhaled, his face holding a plain expression, not actually wanting to explain himself but decided that it was only appropriate if he did.

"Does the name Charles Lee Ray ring any bells?" He brought himself to ask, his voice coming out slurred and boredom laced.