Scrap Chap.3

Goku was smiling when he looked at Bergamo who looked serious as he glared right back at the Saiyan, then they both looked at Strange who noted.

"Gentlemen. I'm going to warn you now, you're about to face the Master of the Mystic Arts. It'd be best if you both extremely careful."

Goku started jumping around for his warmup, doing a few windmills and throwing in some jabs here and there, as he laughed.

"Thanks for the warning but I think it's you who should be cautious. Seeing your guys fight against their guys and my team fight against yours really got me excited. I haven't been this anxious to fight someone in awhile."

Bergamo unfolded his arms from his chest before entering a fighting stance when he stated.

"Your eagerness will be the reason of your undoing, prepare yourselves."

Goku slammed his foot down on the ground while Strange performed a few hand motions which caused complex spell circles to appear around his hands. Strange was the first one to make a move when he spun around in order to throw one of his already created Tao Mandalas. Goku ducked low avoiding getting his head lobbed off from his shoulder, but when he looked up he saw Bergamo above him.

The wolf like man grunted as he came down with an axe handle which Goku avoided just barely by back stepping away. Bergamo continued to apply the pressure as he went in with a relentless barrage of punches and kicks. Goku was blocking and maneuvering all the incoming blows while being forced backwards. Bergamo went for a high kicked that Goku vaulted over pushing up off of his leg, landing a quick flip.

A golden whip wrapped around Goku's leg which made him look up in realization that it was Strange who was holding one of his Eldritch Whips. Bergamo grabbed Goku's face from behind before jumping up and delivering a head ringing knee. Goku was sent flying but Strange pulled on his whip swinging Goku straight into the ground.

Strange de-summoned the whip as Goku was surrounded by a small smokescreen, however Bergamo was moving in fast. Bergamo attempted a twirl kick but Strange dodged before creating more Tao Mandalas'. Bergamo was throwing a flurry of punches which all struck the barrier like plates, which were starting to crack progressively. Bergamo shattered one with a front kick and he cocked his arm back to threw a straight jab.

Unfortunately Goku landed a flying kick on Bergamo's directly on his face before he could throw his punch. Goku flipped backwards and as soon as he landed he darted forward, punching Bergamo in his gut. Bergamo gritted his teeth for a moment but then he smiled when he was sent tumbling away.

Goku opened his hand creating a golden ki orb which he threw at Strange who held out his spell circle to block. But the explosion shattered it shocking Strange who was punched in his face by Goku. His strength and power is impressive! Strange spun away using the momentum of Goku's fist while spinning into a roundhouse kick.

Goku ducked underneath his leg before throwing a counter punch in the form of a quick jab. But his fist collided with a newly created staff which was wielded by Strange who mentioned.

"I guess that close combat training came in handy after all."

Strange pushed Goku back a step or two before swinging the staff which morphed into a whip, the Saiyan just barely dodged causing the ground to get damaged instead. The whip reformed into a staff which Strange swung at Goku several times. Goku smiled as he continued to dodge again and again until he eventually saw an opening.