Round 10: Rias vs Moka

RIAS GREMORY (Highschool DxD) VS MOKA AKASHIYA (Rosario + Vampire)

Rias Gremory
Rias Gremory is the ultimate main female protagonist of the light novel and anime series High School DxD. She is a Devil from the Gremory Clan - a family of pure-blooded Devils, and is known as the Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess. She is a third-year student at Kuoh Academy, the President of the Occult Research Club, and the school's number-one beauty as well as one of Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies. She is the master of Issei Hyoudou, a second-year she resurrects as her Pawn at the beginning of the series after he was killed by Raynare. She is also one of Issei's fiancees (along with Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou, Asia Argento, Ravel Phenex, Xenovia Quarta and Irina Shidou).

Moka Akashiya
Moka Akashiya is the main female protagonist. She is a Vampire in Yōkai Academy and the first person Tsukune Aono meets when he sets foot in the Yōkai realm. Moka takes a liking to Tsukune, initially because of the taste of his blood (something she very quickly becomes addicted to) When the Rosario Cross around her neck is removed, the seal keeping her inner nature is released. Cold and arrogant, the Inner Moka is a completely different entity from the kind and loving Moka, going so far as to specifically remind Tsukune to "be kind to the other Moka". Tsukune is the only one able to remove the Rosario Cross around Moka's neck.

RIAS GREMORY
Powers and Abilities

Demonic Power: Rias has exceptional demonic power even for a High-Class Devil. Azazel has noted that even without training, she has the potential to become a Devil of the highest class relying solely on natural talent alone. Upon utilizing her demonic power of destruction, the surroundings will gradually shake to where her abilities are comparable to an Ultimate-Class Devil.

Power Of Destruction: A unique form of demonic power that allows her to release energies that can disintegrate matter, both living and inanimate, with relative ease. She is further able to control the shape and power of the technique such as creating multiple softball-sized bullets to lessen the destructive force yet increase the range of her attack.

Extinguished Star: Rias' ultimate one-hit kill technique made due to the change in her demonic power due to the influence of Issei's power. She manipulates her Power of Destruction into a compression of an unimaginable amount of demonic power; takes on the form of an enormous sphere with a mixture of crimson and black aura radiating from it that move toward her enemies at slow speeds. The Extinguished Star has a strong magnetic force, which pulls enemies towards it and is disintegrated similar to a black hole. Its destructive power has been stated to surpass the speed of the retiring system in the Rating Game.

Castling: Due to being the King of her own peerage, Rias has the ability to use Castling, which allows her to swap locations with one of her Rooks. She first used it during Nilrem's attack on Kuoh Academy, swapping places with one of her unused Rook pieces.