Round 3: John Wick vs Jason Bourne

JASON BOURNE (Bourne Franchise) VS JOHN WICK (John Wick Trilogy)

Jason Bourne

Jason Charles Bourne (real name: David Webb) is the titular main protagonist of the Bourne novels and movie franchise. He is a former assassin of the CIA black ops group Operation Treadstone who defected after he was sent to assassinate Nykwana Wombosi, but could not bring himself to do so with his children present. Naturally, the CIA considered this a betrayal and attempted to kill him. Shot twice in the back, Bourne wakes up with no memory of who he is, and he goes on a mission to piece his memory back together.

John Wick
Johnathan "John" Wick (born Jardani Jovonovich) is a legendary hitman who previously worked for the Tarasov Mob until his retirement. He quit in order to spend time with his wife, Helen Wick, who later died of cancer. His superior, Viggo Tarasov, promised to allow John to quit if he first completed an "impossible task": killing all of Tarasov's enemies in a single night. Having succeeded, John retired and lived peacefully for just over five years. Following his wife's death, John came out of retirement after Viggo's son, Iosef Tarasov, murdered his dog, Daisy (who was gifted to John posthumously by Helen to help him grieve), and stole his car during a home invasion.

JASON BOURNE
Powers and Abilities

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: As a former CIA operative and a highly trained Treadstone assassin, Bourne is an impressive hand-to-hand combatant able to defeat every opponent he has faced in hand-to-hand combat. He is an expert in martial arts such as Jeet Kune Do, Krav Maga, Escrima and Kali. Bourne can engage armed and unarmed agents and trained assassins and come out as the victor and is very skilled at using anything he finds in the environment as a weapon.

Expert Marksman: Bourne has extensive knowledge of firearms and is highly skilled in the use of mostly pistols, but has also used a shotgun, a sniper rifle, and a grenade launcher throughout the movie series.

Master Tactician: Bourne is a master of situational awareness. He is extremely good at lateral thinking and finding highly creative ways to stay one step ahead of the people hunting him.

Peak Physical Condition: Bourne is at the pinnacle of physical ability. His strength, speed, agility, reflexes, durability and endurance are all at the highest level for a man his age, height and weight. He is capable of taking extensive damage in combat, surviving in freezing temperatures, climbing down the side of buildings, running and jumping across buildings at great speeds and can survive falls from great heights.

Expert Driver: Bourne is a very skilled driver who is able to engage in extended high speed chases and maneuver through complex city structures.

Multilingualism: Bourne is able to speak multiple languages. He can speak English, French, Russian, Dutch, German, Swedish, and Spanish.