< P >

⍟⍟⍟

⍟⍟⍟

When you feel like giving up,
remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

★━━──━━★

"Kahan hai wo jahil? Mai usska moun tor dungi!" Anger surged through every nerve of her head, as she proclaimed. She had been going all over the place to search for her lil cat, Koya, to no avail. She had searched through every floor and corner of the guest house almost losing all her limbs due to climbing up and down the stairs. Right now, her sweating and panting form was seated on the sofa when her brother informed her that Affan had taken Koya out with him in the morning. How dare he? Who does he think he is? She wanted to murder him and dig him a grave thousand feet under the ground!

Just when she was losing her patience with her eyes set on the entrance door for him to arrive any time, bad thoughts like what if he kidnapped Koya also wondered in her head. He's a creepy man anyways, he could actually go around kidnapping innocent cats, maybe? The main door opened with the dangles tingling together as he entered with the white cat in his arms. She took a sigh of relief but that was where all her anger seeped in again causing her face to go red.

"Himmat kese hui tumhari meri billi ko bahir le kar jaane ki?" She took quick strides his way, shouting at him.
"Ho kon tum?" She continued until she reached right where he had paused by the door. Affan, who was fully taken aback, stared at her in shock.

"I just...." He couldn't really form words looking at her red raging face. "She was following me so I took her out just to get some fresh air and enjoy o-" He couldn't complete his sentence as he had hugged Koya tighter who was trying to climb up his shoulders.

"Wo koi bitch tou nahi hai, billi hai. Use sair karane ki zaroorat nahi hai." She seethed out, knowing her comments were coming out to be rude.

"You're being very rude right now." Affan gave her a look, mixture of offended and hurt. "I'm sorry, I should've taken your permission ma'am. Yeh lein, aapki billi." He handed the meowing creature softly not looking her way anymore, as he walked away inside. Nimra stood there, a pang of guilt hitting her hard, as Koya settled in her arms, trying to reach for her neck while purring. She really got too rude there, didn't she? Or all the anger stored up for him was taken out in a blur as she found a chance.

Affan went into the kitchen with a very down expression as Zaqiya was already there. She had witnessed their encounter earlier and felt really bad right now too. What could she do with her pampered daughter? Especially with her current situation.

"Sorry beta." She apologized. "I know what you must be going through, although I can't really put myself in your shoes. But you're a man too and when your own wife behaves like this, it isn't well-settling. But tumhe tou pata hai na wo kesi hai, meri beti hai par thori na-samajh hai. Usski baato ko dil pe mat liya karo. Agar use sab yaad hota, tou wo kabhi bhi...." Her voice cracked as she let her tears shed, wiping them as quickly too.