{ two }

🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀

Amarra had been weirdly quiet and down while they were eating and chit chattering, and this didn't go unnoticed by Abuzar. He couldn't help but wonder as well, is it because she was still unable to get over that jerk and move ahead?

Sundala and Taha decided to leave since they had to get their wedding cards on their way back home and it was getting late. Bidding them a goodbye, Amarra wore her sneakers and turned to tell Abuzar that she was leaving too when she found him wearing his button up shirt above the white T-shirt he was wearing.

"I'll take you home." He said walking towards the rack, getting his sneakers.

"No need. I'll go by myself." Amarra quickly shrugged her hands, getting closer to the door.

"I'm still gonna drop you off." Abuzar tied his laces, rolling his eyes, as this always had to be a topic of debate for them whenever she would come over.

"You don't have to, really." Amarra still pestered him to win over this time.

"You expect for my answer to change at this?" He got up, pulling on his shirt, as he opened the door.

"Gosh. You're so stubborn. It's literally just ten minutes away. I can go by myself." She complained once again but still made her way outside with him following right beside her.

"And I can just walk by your side, giving you free company for those ten minutes." He gave her a smile, the deep crescent shaped dimple appearing on his right cheek, as he shut the door.

"I love your dimple." Amarra once again was in awe staring at it. She had always, ever since she met him, complimented him on his dimple everytime he smiled infront of her.
And this always caused Abuzar to grin wider, causing his cheek to further dig down in the crescent shape.

"And now you're gonna ask, 'Can I touch it?' Yes sure miss." He bent his neck forward at her level, the smile still happily plastered on his face.

Amarra was flustered by his sudden change in mood, as he would usually not let her touch it and stop smiling at this demand of hers. Except for a few special occasions, he let her do it for just a second.

"Really? Okay, one second rule!" She clicked her finger in it for a second, and quickly retreated it back, grinning.

"Ab chalein?" He straightened up as they both made their way outside the building.

They walked step by step in silence, enjoying the way like on an evening stroll and catching up with the street lights.

Amarra was deep in her thoughts as Abuzar glanced at her from time to time, knowing she wanted to clear up her head by herself, he decided to be her silent companion for now. Amarra heaved heavy sighs while dragging her feet on the pavement, her past paving it's way back into her mind, as her heart got dragged into the mess too. And once feelings are involved, a person becomes helpless to their ownself.