[ 🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎ ]

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Bare hee H for Harami log hain!" Muttering under her breath, she picked up her red lehenga, the heavy beads dangling together, as the sputtering noise of them hitting each other increased by the pace her each step fastened, passing by and pushing the crowd of people on her way. The heavily embroidered net dupatta on her head was freely hanging at her back all the way to her feet just like Rapunzel's long hair. She felt grateful that she had thrown away those pencil heels and picked up her brother's white joggers which turned out to be quite helpful in this marathon of hers.

"Kutton ki tarha peeche pare hue hain." Hiding behind the ticket station, she slid down the hard surface, heavily breathing. The heavy gold earrings had turned her ears red due to their weight, the large necklace covering her neck area had probably left it's mark there by now, as her wrists full of bangles and all five fingers filled with rings seemed to be getting annoying by each passing second. But she knew she could not throw these expensive set of jewels belonging to her mom who had entrusted them to her.

She had to look for the exit now. She had come all the way to Karachi, there was no turning back. If she was able to escape from those goons through the whole train ride, by hiding inside the blanket on those bunk beds, she could sneak out of here too somehow.
She was the mirchi ka patakha, Hoor Nawal after all.

"Wo rahi!" She snapped her head to the direction the voice came from, and to her dismay, it was one of those human dogs, pointing towards her while calling the other three of them.

"Ya Allah meri khair!" Stumbling on her lehenga, she got up to run but luck wasn't on her side this time as her dupatta had gotten stuck beside her with a huge screw, which had tilted outwards from the surface. The force pulled her backwards, as it slipped out of her hair pins, causing her silky black hair to stumble downwards from the high puff, while she landed straight on her butt.

The first goon had almost approached her by then, as she took off her shoe and threw it straight at his head with a blow. It hit him hard on his eye as he held his eye in pain and she took the chance to pull herself up and dragged the qeemti dupatta with her tearing it apart from the area it had screwed up in during the process.

She didn't have time to curse as she paced forward while tilting her head back, her hair strands covering her face, as she found the second goon two steps away from her. Pushing the chubby uncle who was making his way towards the station with a bag in his hand, she made sure he fell on top of the dog following her as she accomplished the goal easily.

"Sorry uncle jee!" She shouted while running as the uncle had fallen on his tummy on the pencil sized thug who was now struggling to get him off.

A train entered in the station as the loud noise caused the people to rush to get to their seats fast, while she took the advantage of the situation by mixing herself in the crowd of people, wrapping the heavy dupatta around herself. Her wandering eyes finally found the exit door as a huge hopeful sigh left her mouth. She just needs to make it out of this place and get lost anywhere in this huge city so they'll never be able to find her.