Ship requests

_______________________________

Before you yell at me, I can explain-

I got really bored with FTO one-shots and was getting a lot of writer's block.

So I decided to make MHO one-shots. If you guys have any requests.....I think you know where to put them.

I'm updating the rules part of this book. Please read before requesting.
_________________________________

Rules

- When requesting, tell me what season the one-shot takes place in, the ship, and then the plot. If you can't come up with a plot, at least tell me what genre the one-shot is.

In case you don't know the genres, there is fluff, angst, and smut/lemon. But I will only be doing fluff and angst. I am not comfortable writing those kinds of things.

- Another thing, I mostly don't do ships vs ships, like for instance, Brypu vs Bryles or something like that. I also don't do songfics. The Christmas special for this book wasn't meant to have a song scene in there but I was dumb and rushing so that was an exception.

The reason why I'm not doing them is mostly that I'm not good at writing them and usually give up halfway through.

- This one is kind of obvious but I'm still putting it down. If this book or any of my books say Requested Closed...well, it speaks for itself. Please don't request a one-shot if the book is closed and I published a story on it.

- Also, you can only request one-shots if it's from this fandom. So no requesting MHO or FTO one-shots on this book, you can find those other books on my account or you can write down your request on your notes app and wait until the book says, "!REQUESTS OPEN!".

- If you have multiple one-shot requests, please don't make several comments for each one. Put it all into one comment. I had someone do this once and it was troubling because I was in class at the time and my phone was being filled with notifications.

But that is all for the rules for now. If I have anything else to put, I will do it at a later time. But for now, goodbye.

bye