24. Journey

Spaceman ~ Nick Jonas

A week later, I was getting ready to make my way to LA to meet MIKA and record his song.

As you can guess, I was very excited.

"Are you ready to go?" Joe shouts from the kitchen, finishing packing his suitcase.

"Almost." I shout back.

I was wearing comfy clothes and no makeup because we were going on a plane, and who wants to be uncomfortable on a long haul flight?

We got into the car that was taking us to the airport and set off.

"have you got everything?" I asked Joe.

"Yes. For the fiftieth time." He chuckled.

"Sorry. I'm just super nervous and excited and I don't want anything to go wrong." I stressed.

"That's okay. Everything's gonna be great."

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the airport and I was beyond nervous.

Someone opened the door and as soon as Joe and I stepped out I heard the clicking and flashes of cameras.

"Joe could they possibly know we're here?" I asked exasperated.

"I don't know. They find out everything somehow. They're very sneaky." Joe replied.

We were escorted into the building and all the way through to the plane.

When we stepped out onto the runway, the plane came into view.

Not just a plane though.

A private jet.

"Joe..."

"Yes?"

"I thought we were going on a normal plane." I turned to him.

"Well Michael payed for it. I tried to tell him that I'd do it, but he insisted. Plus, you deserve it."

"Okay, but never again." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He just put his hands up in surrender.

~~~

As we walked off the plane I grasped Joe's hand. I could already see the paps.

"How are they even allowed here?"

"It's okay. Just breathe. It'll all be fine."  Joe reassured me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I walked past all the PAPARAZZI clutching onto Joe's arm.

"Joe! Joe! What are you doing back in LA.?"

"Have you quit the show too now that Olivia has?"

"Olivia! How long have you two been dating?"

"Have you met the other Jonas Brothers yet?"

They all kept shouting things at us like can you just not? Thanks.

We finally got to the car waiting for us and it took us to the hotel we were staying at.

When we got there we were met with a few people gathered in the lobby.

"Hi. Joe and Olivia?" One of them asked.

"Yes." Joe said.

"I'm Michael's manager and these guys work with me. He unfortunately has some last minute things to attend to but he told me to tell you that hell meet you here in the morning."

"That's okay. Its late anyway and we are very tired." I laughed.

"Okay well I'll let you book into your room and I'll see you tomorrow." He said and left.

"Right," Joe said, "Shall we book in?"

~~~

So sorry for the really short chapter!! It's just a filler and was hard to write :/