Chapter 4: The Collab

A/N: Alr guys the song in this chapter will not exist in this AU since it's more easier to find videos of covers instead of full unknown song and they are owned by their respective owner.

The Next Day of Chp 3

It was early in the morning, and one individual decided to be a little active today. Lev gathered up all his courage and asked Calli if he can come over to  her or she'll come over to his, they decided to make the collab in Lev's home.

Lev slightly panicking, started to clean up even a spec of dust, he then prepared the studio and made themselves something to drink and snack on for later. Carefully placing the chairs to perfection, Lev received a call for Calli asking for his address.

Calli: Hey, Lev! Just to know where to go, where do you live..?

Lev: O-Oh! R-Right, I'm just down at (address)..

Calli: Woah! That's pretty close to me, what a coincidence!

Lev: That's great! *In mind* 'Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! ....Y E S!'

Calli: Alright, I'll talk to you later! Bai~!

Lev: *in head*

He got out of his trance and decided to clean himself, while showering he was showering, he was playing his favorite songs, practicing his vocal and rapping skills. He might not look like it, but he is a "good" rapper but unfortunately he never showed it anyone except his relatives. Getting out of the shower and drying himself, he once again checked if there are any flaws within his domain and as just finished checking, his door bell rang, he ran to the door and opened it, revealing Calli.

Calli: Hey, is this Lev's house..?

Lev: Yes it is, and you're looking at the owner right now...

Calli blinked twice for a second while he has a smirk on his face, just then Calli hugged him as he slowly returned the gesture.

Calli: Holy shit! You look exactly like your avatar, except the hair lines!

Lev: Y-Yeah, you also look exactly like yours, but without the pink hair... Oh yea! Come in, I've made us some snacks and drinks if you want to start later!

He said happily which is weird for the hololive en members, because he is usually a tsundere-type of person but he is seemingly enjoying Calli's company, perhaps he is opening-up to her.

Calli: I'll take the snacks, I got lost a couple of times here, hehe...

Lev: *mumble* I should've picked you up....

Calli: Did you say something..?

Lev: O-Oh, Nothing! I-I'll just get the snacks.

As Lev go and grab the snacks, Calli started to look around the house, everything was neatly organized and was oddly satisfying, she giggled at this since his "clean-freak-side" is still here which she loves to see being sensitive. Lev came back with a tray of cookies and a pitcher of orange juice, they started to eat while doing small talks about stream plans and how was things for each other, a few minutes later they went to the studio, it was a medium sized room with different types of electronics and instruments.