Chapter 2: King Lev Scared of Ghosts?

It's been a few days since Lev had made his debut, he's been streaming minecraft, rust, cod, and subnautica. Today, Calli, Ame, Gura and Lev had decided to play phasmophobia, they had about 10 minute before starting their stream so they started planning.

Calli: Alright, everyone ready?

Gura: Yep!

Ame: Mhmm!

Lev: ...Yea...

They started their stream and immediately it was filled with people.

C/G/A: Hey Guys!!!

LevSmp11: Eh? Why isn't Lev talking?

The chat continued to wonder why isn't Lev talking.

Ame: Come on Lev! Stop being a wuss!

Lev: U-Urusai!

Lev mentally cursed himself for stuttering, which made the chat go nuts.

GayForAme: Is the king scared?!

Lev's avatar grew a tick mack on his forehead as Calli started teasing her fellow reaper.

Lev: L-Let's just get this over with!

Gura: Sheesh, Alright

Ame: So it says that the Ghosts name is Freddy Mercury, and mostly active when the play is alone, and apparently when you say his name he'll come after you...

Lev: Alright, let's get ghost huntin'!

Calli: So were hunting Freddy Mercury, huh?

Gura: I hope I don't hear anything "Mama~" in the distance!

The gang giggled and started hunting.

Lev: Alright I have a plan, since Freddy is mostly active when we're alone, let's go in groups of two, one will search the first floor with the other the second, if you can't find any evidence in your floor we'll switch.

C/G/A: Yep!

The chat was dumbfounded by Lev's plan, even the tacticians in the chat we're impressed by his flawless plan... Or so they thought.

They stuck to the plan, everything went smoothly until...

Lev: Oi! Gura! Found anythin-

Lev turned around to find Gura nowhere to be seen, he ran through the halls and found Gura's dead body.

Lev: Oh shi-

Before he could swear, he heard the ghost behind him and ran at full speed while screaming and swearing.

Lev: Yabai! Yanbai! Yabai! Shit! Shit! Shit! Tang-ina, Tang-ina!!!

His viewers were laughing their ass off as Lev continued to swear and scream. Some even clipped it then posted it on YT and Reddit, naming it "ScreamingLev.mp4"

As Lev ran upstairs, he saw Calli also running, looking for him.

Calli: Oh shit! Where's Gura?!

Lev: Dead! Wait, what about Ame?!

Calli: Also Dead! Argh!!! Those two!

Lev: Alright let's stick together...

The two stuck together not allowing each other to get out of their sight. In the end they finished it and let out a sigh.

Ame: Hahahaha!!! I knew you were scared!!!

Lev: S-Shuch Up!!

Gura: Shuch up..?

Lev: One like = one less suffering...

Lev's avatar started to blush as the girls teased him and the chat made a meme featuring his famous words. "Shuch up! -Lev"

Ame: Alright! It's time to read some superchat!

They read couple of those and got to one question which made both reaper's interested.

Lev: Thank you LevSmp11! Woah, I already have a simp eh? "This is for Lev and Calli, since you're both singers! Why not make a song!?"

Calli: That's actually not a bad idea!

Gura: Oh! Calli x Lev music collad? I'm down!

Some viewers took it the wrong way started to ship them which they responded with silence. After a few more donations and questions, they ended their stream and talked in discord for a few minutes before going off and doing their own thing.

==========E. O. C==========

Alrighty, Chapter two us done and I think y'all know what I'm planning for the next few chapters 😏. And as always if you want more chapters! Just vote for the current chapter and I'll try to make it as soon as possible! Today I'm aiming for at least 15 votes! With that being said!

Sayonāra Min'nā!!!