Chapter 7: Usual Chaos

3rd POV

It was currently Saturday, the gang had planned on playing GTA V and decided to make it a series, currently Lev is creating his character and was almost done.

Lev: And.... That should be good!

His avatar was similar to him but looks more 'gangster-like', he was wearing a grey undershirt, black hoodie, ripped jeans and is wearing a gold crown on his head, signifying his fictional rank. Spawning near the well known golf-field, he quickly stole a Honda Civic 2019 from a by passer and rode to it the main apartment of whole game, arriving there, he saw a bunch of players gathering like it's some sort of race, he public-messaged the players "What's going on?" And they replied.

R.P: Oh, just a race to the airport! First one there can get all the money from other players' bets, current we have 10k on the bag, wanna join?

Lev: Yeah, I have time.... (Guess the reference)

Re-entering his Honda Civic, he lined up behind a guy with a slightly damaged Nissan Skyline and waited till the race starts, while he waited, some of his viewers also placed bets on what place will Lev end up in, most of them were positive that he'll come in first, while some weren't as positive and said that he'd probably be in 4th or 3rd due to his un-customized honda civic.

Soon, the gang arrived at the race and was very confused, they saw Lev's avatar and questioned him.

Lev: Basically, win, get the prize, then continue.

Calli: Oh ho! I shall see how good your skills are, luv~

Lev: Don't get too cocky~

Calli lined up beside Lev in her Nissan GTR, while the rest just decided to follow in their stolen cars and test their driving skills, soon the race started and all of their engines roared to life before racing towards the airport, Lev who made a plan with Calli raced beside her and waited for other racers to come near them, a Ferrari 458 came near them meaning their luck just run out, Lev slowed down a bit before nudging the back of the ferrari to the left and watch it hit a tree and explode, the lovers continued their wicked schemes before they decided to empress each other, Calli accelerated and moved infront of Lev then turned her GTR around and drove backwards, Calli grew a smirk as she returned her car back to it's original position and rode beside Lev.

Calli: Think you can beat that~?

Lev: I will, alright~

Lev moved on ahead and went to a narrow shortcut within two walls, he went faster and did something most GTA racers can't do, he drifted between the narrow shortcut smoothly along with doing a few spins while he's at it then returned to the race.

Lev: How was it~?

Calli: Not bad, not bad...

To The Others

As they drove behind the other racers they saw Lev up ahead drifting in the shortcut then coming out the other side.

Ame: He really took Calli's challenge seriously, huh?

Kiara: That drift was very smooth...

Gura: *her mind is currently in the pool being hydrodynamic*

Timeskip BTYB: Different Responses to "I Love You!"