54

"Y...Yeonjun."

"Shh..."

"What are you doing?"

"Just relax."

"Wait! Ahh-"

Yeonjun gently blew on Jaewon's face, pushing back her hair as he leaned down and smirked at her pink cheeks. 

"Better?" he asked and she nodded, still blushing bright. 

Laughing, Yeonjun removed the wet cloth from the girl's forehead and placed it on the bed stand, allowing the girl to finally sit up. 

"You didn't have to do that." she said, cheeks still red.

 "I don't want you to be sick." Yeonjun replied, shrugging. 

Jaewon rolled her eyes before standing up and following Yeonjun out of his room and into the living room. 

"Are you hungry?" he asked the girl and she nodded, embarrassed. 

"I don't think we can order now though..." she muttered, looking outside to see the rain still pouring hard. 

"I...I can cook?" 

Jaewon turned to look at the blue hair weirdo who was standing by the kitchen looking a little awkward but cute. 

"I can help." she offered and made her way towards him. 

She stood in front of the stove and grabbed the pan Yeonjun had brought before placing it above the fire yet to be lit. 

"What shall we make?"

Yeonjun grinned, a euphoric sort of feeling settling within his chest. 

"Something simple, like a vegetable sandwich?" Yeonjun offered and she nodded.

He brought out bread, butter, a cutting board, knife and some random vegetables for the girl since she didn't know where anything in his kitchen was. 

Stepping back, he watched how Jaewon put the butter on the pan, letting it melt and shift around for a bit before putting in 4 slices of bread. After a few minutes, she flipped the breads around using the spatula Yeonjun had given her and then grabbed a plate, removing the breads and placing them on it. 

Yeonjun took the plate and put it on the table before switching off the stow and putting the pan in the silver sink. 

As he turned around to face Jaewon again, a sudden daring feeling filled him. 

Without really thinking twice, he stepped towards the girl cutting the vegetables - a carrot at the moment - before wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Imagine us always like this, cooking together." he whispered into her ear. 

Jaewon stiffened at once, shock coursing through her veins at how close Yeonjun was. 

That same feeling from a few days ago was tugging at her heart again, making her remember what she had felt for her mother once upon a time, years ago. 

"Y...Yeonjun...what are you doing?" she stuttered, cheeks turning bright red and she attempted to resume cutting the carrots. 

Yeonjun didn't reply, instead allowing his hands to move past her waist and onto her hands to stop her from cutting further. 

Jaewon allowed Yeonjun control her, not really being able to move due to the close proximity of the boy. 

She turned her head, accidently giving Yeonjun more access to her skin as his shirt was a little... loose on her.