28

Sounds of high fives and loud laughter was heard as students streamed into the campus after their long summer break

Kang Taehyun walked into school, rolling his eyes at the chaotic behaviour everywhere but smiling at the sight of his own friends.

Letting out a shout to alert them of his presence, he waved his hand high in the air before running up to them.

Choi Yeonjun grinned, his arm slung over Huening Kai's shoulder as the group's second maknae reached them.

"Miss me?" Huening Kai asked, posing cutely while the other two shook their heads, laughing a little.

Just as Yeonjun was about to speak, three more joined the group as they had just arrived to campus together.

Choi Jaewon held onto Beomgyu's hand as Soobin walked beside her, quickly waving the the rest of TXT who stood by waiting.

At the sight of her friends, she let go of Beomgyu's hand and ran over to them along with Soobin who was excited to see his brothers.

Choi Beomgyu rolled his eyes just a little before running after his girlfriend.

Finally he made it and was joined by Kai who slung his arm over Beomgyu's shoulder the same way Yeonjun was doing to Huening Kai.

A small smile formed at the sight of his 'real friend' and they both did a mini handshake.

"What's up?" Kai asked as they set off into their own conversation.

Choi Soobin felt energized. He felt rejoiced at the sight of his favorite people all together again even if it was in this hell called school.

He hugged an oblivious Huening Kai who was quick to tease him about it but hug him back, of course with the stomach rubbing.

Laughing, he finally pulled away and gave a bright smile to his friends.

This year was going to be great.