52

"I was a girl in the village doing alright and then I became a princess overnight. Now I gotta figure out how to do it right, so much to learn and see. Up in the castle with my new family. In a school that's just for royalty - which is oddly racist. Anyways... The whole enchanted world is waiting for meeeee! I'm so excited to beee-"

"SOFIA!"

Shit

The said girl spun around at once, pressing her lips tightly together and forming a quick smile so the black hair boy in front of her didn't suspect anything.

"Were you just singing the theme song to Sofia the first?" Soobin asked, a small grin tugging at his lips.

"W...What? Um, what even is Sofia the first?" the girl stuttered before mentally slapping herself.

After all, who didn't know Sofia the first?

"Suree Sofia."

"So where's this coffee spot you wanna take me, Soobin?" the girl quickly said, trying to change the topic.

The tall bunny looking male laughed, shaking his head and deciding to let go of it for now before pointing to a small cafe up ahead.

"Ooh it looks so nice and cozy!" Sofia immediately exclaimed, liking the exterior of the place.

"It is." Soobin smiled and led her into the beautiful area.

At once the bitter sweet aroma of coffee filled the air making both of them crave the drink almost at once.

"Let's order and then we can find a place to sit." Soobin said and the girl nodded.

Looking at all the neon pink lights, peach wallpaper, and bright green plants everywhere, Sofia and Soobin found a place in the back with a baby pink sofa and a oak wood table in front of it.

They both sat down next to each other and Soobin grabbed a menu for them to pick their drinks from.

"What do you feel like drinking?"

"What do you wanna drink?"

The two people blushed at once, looking away from each other surprised and embarrassed.

"You first." Sofia said, shyly.

"No no, you can tell me first." Soobin quickly replied, shaking his hands.

"At the same time then." Sofia suggested and they both nodded.

"3, 2, 1."

"Bubble Tea!" they both yelled at the same time and then gasped.

"YES!" Sofia cheered while Soobin clapped happily, almost resembling a seal.

"I'll go order." Soobin laughed and the girl nodded.

The tall boy left to order the drinks while Sofia leaned back against the couch and relaxed, loving how comfortable this spot of the pretty cafe was.

Truthfully, Sofia had been extremely nervous about school.

She was really shy and often found it difficult making friends, Jaewon being an exception to this since both girls were young when they first met.

Sofia had believed she would have been the lonely outcast and was dreading to go to school, especially after returning from America, a completely different country.

But, Jaewon was here.

Her best friend, the person she had loved the most before she was forced to leave.