Conflicts

In the morning of the next day, the students sleeping on the cold floor of the lecture hall could not stop shivering throughout the night, making it difficult for them to fall asleep. Neither of them have clothes warm enough to keep their bodies at a high temperature, yet no one noticed when Ryouma left, not even Satoru, who was sleeping next to him.

Suguru's suspicion grew stronger and wondered why Ryouma left so suddenly like that in the middle of the night. Considering his personality, Suguru doubted that someone like him would act like the elder and went out to find food and water on his own. He probably just got tired of everyone suspecting him, so leaving was the best option.

"Satoru." Suguru called, attracting his best friend's attention.

"What is it?" Satoru knew roughly what Suguru was going to say, but he still asked.

"Did that creep tell you where he was going?"

"I don't know who you're talking about, so don't bother." Satoru didn't like the way Suguru acted, he seemed like a completely different person.

Suguru raised an eyebrow, "I mean, Ryouma, just answer if he said something to you before he left."

Satoru shook his head instead of answering, not wanting to continue talking to Suguru.

"Are you both fighting?"

Kiyotaka couldn't help but join the conversation, as he had never seen them fight before. Neither Satoru nor Suguru responded, they remained silent, but the look on their faces was enough for Kiyotaka to understand. Not wanting them to continue a pointless fight, he opened his mouth to speak but the sound of the door opening cut him short. Everyone looked at the opening door in shock, wondering if another survivor who knew the password thought the same as Satoru. However, the moment everyone saw the person who opened the door, a sigh of relief escaped the lips of some students.

Ryouma returned from wherever he went, and was holding a small box in his right hand, while in his left hand he carried an axe. That wasn't all, there was also a backpack on his back. It seems like he really went out to look for some things, but what exactly did he bring?

Still, Nanako and Mimiko weren't interested in knowing what Ryouma was doing outside, they only cared about one thing and both spoke quickly.

"How did you manage to open the door if you don't even know the password?" Nanako confronted Ryouma.

"That's right, before you asked us to open the door for you." Mimiko continued the confrontation.

Ryouma's cold eyes stared at both girls, narrowing his eyebrows. "Who said I didn't know the password?" His voice sounded annoyed, but Nanako and Mimiko didn't care at all, after all he is suspicious.

"If you knew the password, why wait for us to open the door?" Nanako didn't back down at all.

"If I opened the door like this back then, I would probably scare the fuck out of everyone. That's why I knocked and pretended not to know the password, but why should I explain myself?" Ryouma clicked his tongue. "So annoying."

Nanako and Mimiko didn't know what to say anymore, so they both decided not to talk anymore. Still, there was another person in the room who questioned Ryouma.

"Why did you go out secretly at night?" Suguru glared at him.

"To bring some things, so you better be grateful." Ryouma placed the box on the nearby table, however, he did not take off the bag on his back.

No one dared to approach him, as the blood-covered axe he was holding scared them to death. However, Satoru didn't care at all, so he was the first to take a look inside the box. Inside were a few bottles of water and some bread. It's not much, but it's better than nothing.