Total Chaos

Satoru stopped Ryouma from taking off his pants, then looked at Suguru, waiting for him to say something.

"We also need to confirm if his legs are clean." Suguru has no mercy, he was acting very high and mighty.

"Are you crazy!? There are three girls present here, we can't let him take off his pants." Satoru said those words, reminding Suguru in case he had forgotten about it.

"So what, they can turn around and not look at him, plus he would be in his underwear once he takes off his pants." Suguru wasn't planning on giving up, not until he saw that Ryouma's body was clean.

Ryouma removed Satoru's hand from his. "You don't have to fight with your friend over me, plus taking off my pants isn't a problem."

As he said those words, he began to take off his pants. The girls turned around so as not to look at Ryouma in just his underwear. The exposed legs were as well developed as his upper body, even some men were envious of the strong muscles that worked well in any sport.

Satoru, who was looking through his clean legs, frowned as soon as he saw Ryouma's underpants. Even Suguru didn't know how to react, it was crazy. Seeing the thickness and length of the blunt object hidden in the underwear, Satoru shuddered and asked himself. If that's not a murder weapon, what is?

But honestly Suguru and Satoru were jealous, what man in the world wouldn't envy that extra large size?

Compared to Suguru, Satoru must have seen him too openly. Since Ryouma narrowed his eyes and smiled.

"Do you want me to take this off too?"
Ryouma said it in a whisper that only Satoru managed to hear.

Satoru felt possessed by the voice that whispered in his ear, thinking for a moment that it wouldn't be a bad idea to take it all off at once. But before he said something stupid, he came back to his senses.

"That is not necessary." Satoru had to stop him, because he thought that if he didn't, Ryouma would really take off all his clothes.

Suguru who had looked carefully, found no injuries, there was nothing. Like his clothes, Ryouma was completely clean.

"You can put your clothes back on since you don't have any injuries." Even if Suguru confirmed that Ryouma was clean, he still didn't trust him.

“You seem to hate me.” Ryouma said as he put his pants back on.

That thought never crossed Suguru's mind, he just didn't like how relaxed Ryouma was in this kind of situation, like he didn't care about what was happening.

"I don't know you, why would I hate you?"Suguru said sincerely.

Ryouma wasn't convinced in the slightest, because he knew Suguru's secret, and even if he doesn't want to admit it, that secret is the cause of his hatred towards Ryouma.

Each student in the room chooses their space, and the only one who was alone in a corner was Ryouma. He didn't want to be part of the group, so he sat far away and then asked the three first-year girls a question.

"If I remember correctly, the first years didn't have classes today, so why are you three girls in this building? Shouldn't you be in the dorms?"

Ryouma, who was currently searching for something very important, thought it was suspicious that those girls were here instead of the dormitory building. Compared to Nanako and Mimiko, Riko answered that question quickly

"I came to give Satoru and Suguru a lunch box, that's why I was here instead of in the dorms."

"I see, what about the other two?" Ryouma's cold eyes fell on Nanako and Mimiko.