(Part 3) What If? (1)

Author's Note:

So sorry this took so long to post. 

This chapter is now moving into the "It ends here.." book. 

I am reaching closer to the end of this story, so its taking me a bit to get inspired to write. 

I'm having major writer's block on writing.. so I've been going over old writing I have done in the past. 

thank you for no rushing me, and I hope you like this :) 

-the velvet rose-

................................................................................................................................................

Recap:

“Thanks for dealing with my mother. She’s just worried about me.” I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes to sleep..

Tomorrow will be the lift off day. Tomorrow will be Renton..

………………………………................................................................................................

Part Three: It Ends Here..

Leaving earth was strange for all of us, especially mom and Joe, who probably still didn’t believe that there was another planet out there like earth.. Or well, technically IS a piece of earth.

As we arrived on Renton, I had flashbacks of last time we were here. I fell..

Jack landed us near the main building, where we will be temporarily staying till we find a house and find Zack, Aubrey, Penny, and Mary.

We scooped up our bags and went inside, down the long white halls.

Jack showed them their rooms and then him and I went into the familiar room I stayed in many times. The room I should hate, but actually I didn’t mind it.

“Have you heard from Zack?” I asked him.

“Nope.”

He laid on the couch, exhausted from the day. I laid on top of him, probably cutting off his air..

His arms wrapped around me securely and the moment was nice.. Till he spoke.

“Why didn’t you just leave them on earth?”

“Aw, that’s mean.. my mom is just nosy at times..”

“At times? She’s been stalking me. She asked me what my intensions were!”

Well that is strange. What the intensions of my kidnapping alien boyfriend were? Ha!

“Keep being nice. For me.” I stood up and headed to the showers.

After a long shower, I wrapped the nice white towel around me and went to the mirrors.

“Samantha..” A voice whispered behind me, making me spin around to look.

No one.

I’m losing my mind. I thought as I turned back towards the mirrors. There she was. Noel.

I let out a scream, but then covered my mouth.

“Don’t sneak up on me like that! What is it?” I said after uncovering my mouth.

“Peace will bring the worlds together.”

Huh?

“Excuse me?”

“He will be the peacemaker.”