Chapter 1: The Royal Maid

There is a party, it almost looks like a royal ball. There may be something to celebrate. Anastasia stands in between all people and tries to have a conversation, but that does not go very smoothly. 'Queen Anastasia!!' Shouted 'At least you are almost.' Anastasia turns and looks at who is calling her.

 Wait a minute, Queen? That's not right, Anastasia is a royal maid

Wait a minute, Queen? That's not right, Anastasia is a royal maid. Let's start right and that's at the beginning of this story.

The beginning

Anastasia is in the kitchen where the other servants are also cooking. 'So it's done.' Says Griselda. 'Ooh, dinner is finally ready.' Anastasia says, tasting it. 'It tastes great Gris.' 'Stace, you're not supposed to eat it now.' Griselda says, laughing. 'Oops.' Says Anastasia, and Griselda runs after her. Arthur comes in and shouts 'Watch out!!' He puts a cake on the table and looks at the ladies. 'What has Stacey done?' He asks. Anastasia laughs 'Nothing special.'

She  looks strangely at the cake and asks 'Cake?' 'Yes from the king's  birthday, I was allowed to give it to you

She looks strangely at the cake and asks 'Cake?' 'Yes from the king's birthday, I was allowed to give it to you.' Arthur says. Griselda takes a knife and says 'Well that's nice of the king and new. Normally he never does this.' 'Maybe he hit his head.' Arthur says with a laugh, and the others start to laugh too. They eat the cake and Anastasia clears the plates. 'You take the afternoon off.' Griselda tells her. 'Wait why? It's dinner tonight and you're busy. I can help.' Anastasia replies. Griselda pushes her hair back and says 'You will have your own tasks later, just take a rest. You know Celia wants that too.' Anastasia sighs and looks at Arthur 'If you want, we can start with your dance lessons.' She smiles and takes his hand 'Let's do that!!' she pulls him along. They arrive in the attic and she immediately indulges. She spins a few circles and Arthur looks at her.