✞✞𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍✞✞

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗩v20𝗧𝗛:𝗗𝗘𝗖:20204:33𝗔𝗠 {𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚}

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗩v
20𝗧𝗛:𝗗𝗘𝗖:2020
4:33𝗔𝗠 {𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚}

Misharron continued to cough sitting on the floor of her bathroom, she felt drained of all energy and had been throwing up for the past hour, groaning she laid her head against the wall with her hands in her lap a small pout on her lips

"Misharron"! Patrice called from outside her bedroom door loudly catching her attention, unable to find the strength to answer Misharron continued to watch the blank wall, her face along with her entire body began to heat up making her groan.

Misharron weakly passed her hand over her head, jumping from how hot her forehead had been, "Asian"!, Patrice called again lightly knocking on the door, she waited a couple seconds before pushing her head into the room, Scanning the room she looked towards Misharron who had been passed out on the floor.

"Malcom"! She yelled with wide eyes, running towards the bathroom she sat beside Misharron carefully taking her head into her lap, "oh my gosh , Asian" She gasped felling her skin start to burn up, she quickly laid Misharron's head on the floor standing up looking down at her daughter with worry.

"Malcomm"! Patrice screamed at the top of her lungs stomping her foot, seconds later she saw Malcom enter the room rolling in a stretcher behind himself.

"Help me get her on here" he spoke leaving it in the middle of the room, quickly nodding her head Patrice helped him do just that.

Glancing around the room Dayvon stared at the pictures mesmerized, the entire room had been filled with pictures of him and Misharron when they were kids, at least five years old.

It was on the same year which he had died, Dayvon huffed as he took his phone from his pocket, clicking on her contact he placed the phone to his ear as he continued to scan the room, his eyebrows pulled together as a specific picture caught his attention, it was a picture of yet again them both.

The only thing that was different was the fact that they were now older and the were both standing at In front of the same exact church both dressed atier form the late 1900's

Dayvon hung up the phone seeing he wasn't getting a response, stuffing it back into his pocket he reached around the table grabbing a hold of the picture, Dayvon then realized that they were at least two more pictures making his frown deepen, taking all three pictures out the portrait he laid them all across the desk.

The first picture looked like it had been taken in the late 1700's, the second looked about the late 1800's, and the third was the early 1900's.

Dayvon grew more confused as he turned over the first picture, the words, "Dayvon and Misharron, wedding day 1768" was written at the back, Dayvon quickly took the two other pictures reading what was written at the back, "Dayvon and Misharron wedding day 1873" and the last picture read, "Dayvon and Misharron Wedding day 1910".

Dayvon passed his hands over his face as he scanned over the pictures repeatedly, the door to tje room was pushed open startling him, Dayvon quickly stuffed all the pictures into his pockets before turning to the door.

"Dayvon" he heard a the familiar voice of the person who had earlier lead him to the room, he shook his head feeling an oncoming headache, "Dayvon", "Dayvon", "Dayvon"! The voice grew louder and more angry by the second.

He kept his eyes shut as he began to slowly fall in and out of conscious, "Dayvon you need to save her, if she die you die" was the last thing he heard before going unconscious

Vote/commemt/enjoyyyy

I swear if yall dont thank me fa this imma cry say thank yu mekah rite na!!!!😾😃

And to my ghost readers, i hope yu fall of yo bed when yu sleep😌😗